Thread: PS3 controller on Graal

PS3 controller on Graal

So I tried using my ps3 dual shock wireless controller to hook up to use on era for my iPad. It didn't work when I turned Bluetooth on for my iPad and then pressed the gamepad button in the game menu. When I tried it just turned on my ps3. Help please?
    山Yamamoto-kun

i don't think controllers for graal are available. i think you need to buy a special kind ,not like XBOX or PS
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

Banned
    Gamepad.

I know I need to use the gamepad button but can I still use a ps3 controller?
    山Yamamoto-kun

Banned
    Holy crap, okay.

So, the way I use the PS3 controller for my iPad, is simply jailbreaking it.

"But why, Cudislagne-senpai, WHY?!?!?!"

Well, because it's simple. All you need to get from Cydia is a tweak called BTstack. If you get Controllers For All, BTstack will be installed with it.

Now, another thing you will need is a computer (which you should have, I'm guessing), the charger and the controller itself. Now, go here to download the SixaxisPairTool: http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/s...ller/tool.html

and when you install it, run the program, and connect your controller. Now, to change the "master", you will need to go in your iPad settings>General>About> and look at the Bluetooth Mac address. Input that address into "Change Master", press Change, disconnect the control, and vuaaalaaa, you're ready to go. All you need to do is enable BTstack mode simply by going into the BTstack settings, and tap on None, then tap on BTstack. Now, if you have Controllers for All, just Enable it, and put the Controller Type to PS3 Controller. Now, just go into the app, and if you have CfA it should say "Intilizing" or something, then when it says "Looking for Controller", press the PS button, then it should pair. Now, if you don't have a CfA, just go in gamepad, and it should find your controller.

Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Holy crap, okay.

So, the way I use the PS3 controller for my iPad, is simply jailbreaking it.

"But why, Cudislagne-senpai, WHY?!?!?!"

Well, because it's simple. All you need to get from Cydia is a tweak called BTstack. If you get Controllers For All, BTstack will be installed with it.

Now, another thing you will need is a computer (which you should have, I'm guessing), the charger and the controller itself. Now, go here to download the SixaxisPairTool: http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com/s...ller/tool.html

and when you install it, run the program, and connect your controller. Now, to change the "master", you will need to go in your iPad settings>General>About> and look at the Bluetooth Mac address. Input that address into "Change Master", press Change, disconnect the control, and vuaaalaaa, you're ready to go. All you need to do is enable BTstack mode simply by going into the BTstack settings, and tap on None, then tap on BTstack. Now, if you have Controllers for All, just Enable it, and put the Controller Type to PS3 Controller. Now, just go into the app, and if you have CfA it should say "Intilizing" or something, then when it says "Looking for Controller", press the PS button, then it should pair. Now, if you don't have a CfA, just go in gamepad, and it should find your controller.

Easy.
    wot
    sure thing buddo

i made a thread about this if you want to check it out it uses my xbox controller but other controllers work as well just as easly

As cudislagne said, you will need jailbreak in order to use a PS3 controller on Graal.

Dude I don't recommend you to jailbreak your device cause you will SURE have these things:The followings can lead to after jailbreaking your device:
    - Insufficient lag
    - Slow Data Running
    - Internet slowers
    - Screen Resolution is corrupted

(Those things XSTARX posted it on my thread)