Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Free 30k shells

Free 30k shells

If you haven't know , I have quited. To not let my items go to waste , I would gladly give away my 30k shells since I Been playing the game , Order and chaos online . If you wanna enter it, just post a reason why you should get it out of everyone.I will chose the person that will get it by their post so be specific about why you should get it.
    Rules:
    1. Only 1 post of your reason or else your disqualified
    2. Don't enter If your too rich
    3. Be kind and don't be rude to other players
    4. Don't be saying I got scammed thing cause I have been scammed before and I haven't given up so don't be writing that or else I would count that as a reason and be automatically disqualified
    5. I will check this Thread every week to give a chance to everyone
    6. I will pick the winner in 1-3 weeks depends on your reasons
    7. Make sure to write your IGN [ in game name ]
    8. Make sure to follow / read all these rules for they are important

Also tell me if I should split the shells into 5k or 6k or 10k per person
    Also I kinda messed up I actually have 31.7k shells
    Acrossgamers

Known* Quit*

I am the pinkest player and I need shells to buy Pink Umbrella.
    I suppose I am "rich" gralat wise but not item wise. =]

IGN iBliss

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Newcomer
    I helped about 20-30 players before because they ask me questions mostly but sometimes i help like if they r too lazy i help them dig also i answer questions and i calculate there shells for them and also mostly sometimes at trade tables they always cuss for not leaving and i sometimes break it up not always but sometimes when im online also i have 2 accounts where i seperate my stuff like one is guns and the other one is for items. Graal era name is Kevin Nguyen and my gang is (OriginalSwagSquad) , Thank you

It would be really gratefull if you could help me reach my goal on getting a black umbrella you see i have always wanted one and im looking forward to accomplishing that goal therefor you should choose me
    Gang [Mega]
    IGN [ICE CUBE]

i am cant say that i am rich cause i cant buy black umbrella. so i want to buy it and i will be really happy if you will give me 2k shells. SashaGryg gang Flaming Legion

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

IGN: TimStar

Well I would like the shells because I want to improve myself so I can help and donate to other ppl later when I get pro and if you find 1 other person that is as good reason as me, could you split in half.
    "I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart." —Ansem

Kingdom Hearts Fan

Contact me in game or on the forums

My name troloteam. My gang Flamin Legion. I have no shells and i need tazer. Please give me shells

Banned
    Not going to brag but, we help others, I don't understand the point of coming here and wanting the free stuffs then just leaves immediately.

Note: Best not to trust their reasons too much, because it can't be true unless you've seen it.

I'm really poor

I literally have about 100-200 gralats. I have no supers and I would really like one. I do have a decent amount of hours and still have nothing. I always try to dig but I just don't have the patience. I have wanted some color umbrella ever since I first found out about them. I am always nice to players in era. I help them find new shops, I help the do the rare quest like snk's riddle cave, the Halloween quest, ect. I also help players do secret achievements. If I get these shells, it would make my era life.

My IGN name is geo. My gang is delinquent

Sorry if I posted this wrongs I'm a noob in era-go lol

Can i have lol i always wanted a super my name on era is Nag and u can find me on a gang called FC Arsenal
    Roses are red violets are blue if you eat my oreos i will murder you