Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Free 30k shells

I spent around 400$ on graal and it all went gone, its been my goal to get brella for around 2 years, hopefully I can stop begging people on era for there shells and I dont have to start from the begging again of getting the goal of brella.

Xadis

Ign: kieran2820
    I guess the same as all other peoples reason whic they wont say which is to just buy atuff or get gralats cause they want to... Also have 5000 gralats and i want more just like everyone else. Making up random stuf like "i help playeres everyday" and stuf like that. So yea haha tou dot even kbow there telling the truth but with this you can be sure i do. I want it for te money

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Not going to brag but, we help others, I don't understand the point of coming here and wanting the free stuffs then just leaves immediately.

Note: Best not to trust their reasons too much, because it can't be true unless you've seen it.
    My ghammer and marsh were scammed on vid.

Ugh all I got is rainbow and gold and panda hammer I can't sell them because no one affords them I need 30k shells to trade
    It's really sad the state I am in please give me a chance to be trading again
    IGN mun
    (Lol)

NA
    Not wanna beg or brag about my reason , having 30 k will be nice to get a brella and donate the rest so good luck to everyone. my name is Burberry my gang Dead Or Alive u can pm me anytime . Gmt+2
    Last edited by Zin; 07-12-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadis View Post
    My ghammer and marsh were scammed on vid.
    I never even asked about whether you got scammed or not.
    Scamming is legal.
    He said don't include whether you were scammed, so it will be a false statement.

I'm not going to sit here and mention how many people I have helped or not. Neither will I claim I have few graalats or few shells because those can be obtained via hard work. Working pays off and it's something many players do not like to do with a false sense of entitlement. I am applying for this because I am one of those players who works hard and has done so for every item I have gotten. I am the type of person who rewards someone who PMs me for price and tells me to wait for them because they will dig the rest.

It would be great to win a contest like this for a few reasons. I have had two very bad experiences in the game regarding "best friends" and trust, and I'll leave it at that. I sort of urge for something nice to happen to me for a change. I would tremendously appreciate the gesture in a way that I don't believe you could imagine. I truly appreciate gestures like this and the people who take the initiative. So with that said, I would be extremely happy and it would put a smile on my face to be chosen.

EDIT: Just read I had to post my name in order to be qualified. IGN: GGG and I look exactly like my avy.

Hi ItsJohn, or ItsShen, It's your friend Horus or Ryvius or whatever you wanna call me. I believe I need these shells because I have been after my ghost m4 since 2011 or 2012, I'm not even close. And after having the 15k I bought from you at Avabel scammed/table hacked my iEra finances are quite low. Thankyou for reading this. I've also wanted a kenshi katana for as long as I can remember. I have been thinking of quitting if I didn't complete my goal to get gm4 by the end of this month, which made my friends very sad.

This is a huge waste of time i don't care for your brella goals go out and start trading to earn it.
    unless you wanna have people do it for you like a baby.
    anyways this could be a huge scam this person prob dose not even have 100 shells.

Quote Originally Posted by Icandy View Post
    If you haven't know , I have quited. To not let my items go to waste , I would gladly give away my 30k shells since I Been playing the game , Order and chaos online . If you wanna enter it, just post a reason why you should get it out of everyone.I will chose the person that will get it by their post so be specific about why you should get it.
    Rules:
    1. Only 1 post of your reason or else your disqualified
    2. Don't enter If your too rich
    3. Be kind and don't be rude to other players
    4. Don't be saying I got scammed thing cause I have been scammed before and I haven't given up so don't be writing that or else I would count that as a reason and be automatically disqualified
    5. I will check this Thread every week to give a chance to everyone
    6. I will pick the winner in 1-3 weeks depends on your reasons
    7. Make sure to write your IGN [ in game name ]
    8. Make sure to follow / read all these rules for they are important

Also tell me if I should split the shells into 5k or 6k or 10k per person
    Also I kinda messed up I actually have 31.7k shells
    My reason to get those shells is that I helped lot of players and none of them helped me BACK I always wanted a super that costs more than 15k shells cause I actually don't have a super and I have 2000hours.I currently have 2k shells and saving for a black Bella that costs like 19k shells I really need help but no one is giving me I am SHY that I have 2000hours in the game and I don't have a thing called RARE or a SUPER all my friends at school laugh at me cause I don't even own a "rare"so I need those shells to be glad about my self oh yea also my name in graal is:I MASTER in the gang "Dark Killers"thanks
    Last edited by I MASTER; 07-09-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Correction