Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Free 30k shells

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Hi ItsJohn, or ItsShen, It's your friend Horus or Ryvius or whatever you wanna call me. I believe I need these shells because I have been after my ghost m4 since 2011 or 2012, I'm not even close. And after having the 15k I bought from you at Avabel scammed/table hacked my iEra finances are quite low. Thankyou for reading this. I've also wanted a kenshi katana for as long as I can remember. I have been thinking of quitting if I didn't complete my goal to get gm4 by the end of this month, which made my friends very sad.
    Um? Ghost m4 didn't exit in 2011 and 2012.

ign fake butter

i base all day so i have no time to make money so thats why i want it XD

u shud giv me it i nub

Ace Magus (Complexity)
    Because i'm a hobo... and i live on the streets
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Street Boss
    I'm trying to get a "Sawed ak-47" which is 90k gralats.
    I've been trying to get gralats but trying to get 90k gralats can consume a lot of time which I don't have these days.
    You should split the shells into 10k each.
    I'd gladly thank you if you choose me
    My IGN: Semaj

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Taylor345; 07-10-2014 at 03:30 AM.

Big Cheese
    mhm. I don't care who wins, Im just participating for fun. IGN: natsuClutch B. Gang: cliqued
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I should deserve the 30shells because I always try to dig or do some job in era to get money but I really dint have the time to because I'm always busy helping era or era-go or busy basing with my gang trying to get 2k hours. I don't have time to enjoy myself or get items that I want . I just really wanna get outta basing and enjoy my self and those shells will help me and maybe even share with my loved ones in graal my name is wolfe_Luis(panda protection program) well ya that's it and peace on the streets .

To be honest,I am just joining for fun.
    Anyway,because of the Country Side update I've having trouble getting Gratlats.Trash and mushrooms are hard to find.I've helped players in the past,I recently even gave my ice cream dagger to my new friend,Teacupdolly.
    IGN:Unoan
    Gang:cT

I am preparing for updates and trading.New shops,Country,articles,dolls perhaps,maybe even Bot Events.I used to dig up for an umbrella,but I stopped at the price of a Stungun.I hesitated on my choice,and here I am.With a stungun and nothing else.If I get it(which won't be that possible,maybe so.),of course,I'll hesitate.
    I'll thank you on your behalf if you do,but it would probably be too late.

However,this is the internet,another world where you can't see through glass.I don't know if this is true.
    I don't care if I don't get "win",and I understand if you don't believe me.I'd suggest to split the shells into 10K,and give a 17.5% the participants will win,depending on the entries.
    As always,I wish luck to those whom participates.As again,I joined for fun.
    Tata.
    Last edited by iIamtheNoob; 07-10-2014 at 05:22 PM.

IGN:simplest

I need money for starts liposuction, he's at the brink of a heart attack 3: please

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    IGN:simplest

I need money for starts liposuction, he's at the brink of a heart attack 3: please
    You're too rich, give me those £ notes.