Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Free 30k shells

Zephlyn
    I want the 30K shells because nowadays digging is a very bad job, and I had tried to reach that goal so much since long time, i'm not that rich though. I don't buy iTunes, all the things I have come from jobs.

IGN: D12*. C (Cons)

Hope you give me chances, since I don't give lies, and hope you understand that almost all the things that say "For helping the noobs" have an 1/15 chances to be not a lie.

Banned
    This thread is really not progressing well lol...

Hi can u explain the levelling in era go

I'm dreaming for a pbp. Ik I'm a nub >_>
    Help my dream come true

- - - Updated - - -

I'm dreaming for a pbp. Ik I'm a nub and poor >_>
    Help my dream come true
    LL

My IGN is Blue6-7 and my gang name is Emperor... sure, MAYBE I have ok-good guns, MAYBE I have decent items... and I have them because I tried, I had the patience to do something because I know its for the better of me.

I understand that they are some great reasons up there, some might even be true, but don't be fooled... people lie.

I wont be mad if you don't give it to me, I wont even be disappointed, sure that is A Lot of shells, and I would luv to have them. But give it to someone who DESERVES it, not to who WANTS it...

Talking

Please give me 10k shells as i would like own a good super i am move to players and u will be missed hood bye and good luck guys many thanks matt the bear

Alright icandy, you're probably thinking "wow 9 pages, I don't want to read all this!" So I will quickly summarize 90% of the posts for you:
    I'm 2 lazy to dig 4 myself, give me free stuff pleese I'm noob

I recommend you go to start park, find a player who's is devoting his/her time to helping other players with questions etc, and give him/her some shells for contributing to this game. Most the people here just want to get supers without having to work for it. Kinda like people begging for free ec.

IGN:Icrìmë(OPVets)
    I don't really have a reason other then it would be nice to have so shells to trade with but other then tht u have no reason to pick me

;-, i was the most deserving candidate as the money would have went to XstarXs health as he is suffering from a server obesity all caused by a mcdonald shop close to hes house and them being able to deliver ;-;

With your 30k xstar will now have acces to healthy food and fressh fruits also he will be able to be air lifted by 2 helicopters to be able to participate in Zumba and loose weight. so please support xstar. Thak you

Where the donation at? Lies I tell you, thread closed.
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)