Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BAR Clip Nerf

BAR Clip Nerf

I spent 50$ IRL and dug for five days for this gun. The browning automatic rifle, with the promise of fast shooting, heavy damage, fast reload, and a 25 clip. I haven't complained much about guns being nerfed because I get it, a little change here or there isn't a big deal. But a clip reduction from 25 to 15 is almost half of the clip.

When I spent 50$ in Canadian dollars for my BAR as a consumer and a costumer, it is ridiculous that they nerf it that largely.

YES, bar is very strong. YES, people who don't have bar complain about it. But it isn't fair to change something that much when you've had it this way for so long and so many people have spent money on it. If they want to complain, they can BUY ONE like most of the bar owners did. It's strong because it's 200k gralats. It's strong because it costs roughly 70-80$ in Canadian money.

As a consumer and a customer, I'm very disappointed and will think twice about spending my money on Graal Era again.
    Last edited by Emmr; 07-09-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling

If this stay perm I want a full refund !
    Just being me.

Sam just got mad by getting killed by a bar,
    Just being me.

I'm pissed i spend money on a good gun 2-3 years ago and now it a useless pice of (Something)

- - - Updated - - -

If you get killed by a bar then to bad, don't go changing it stats

Banned
    Bar was a nuisance up till now.
    I earned my bar, I didn't pack for it. The way it spam was just too much, even with no hit timer it's still a powerful gun among others.

You can kill someone with 5 shots(in no hit timer), I don't see a problem with it?

Soldier
    Yea... happened to PBP before,they kept changing its clip and damage.. now its 125,000 noob shotgun-same damage and speed its pretty much same, and they can dual weild

That was not the only nerf. There is also a slight longer freeze after you finish your clip much similar to the m4's. I am disappointed at these nerfs and all the points Em pointed out here are valid.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by PINEHONEY View Post
    That was not the only nerf. There is also a slight longer freeze after you finish your clip much similar to the m4's. I am disappointed at these nerfs and all the points Em pointed out here are valid.
    Right, I noticed the little bit of freeze added too

At least bring it to 20 and fix the freeze rate

Banned
    He was considering 15-18 but I guess 15 was his final decision.