Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The BAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    I don't know why people are unsatisfied with the BAR's change.

The only thing that has been severely changed on it is the Clip Size, but that's been countered with a quicker reload.
    While you have to reload more frequently, you're less vulnerable when you have to reload, since the time spent reloading has been cut down 25%.
    This means you can get back into the fight faster.

Additionally, they've increased the damage by 1; and while it may not assist you in any more in a 1v1 situation, it benefits you in a raid.

Let's say that you're raiding a base. You have a BAR, and you're with a group of friends who are all using M4s.
    All of your guns are in perfect condition.
    Let's say they hit the opponent 1 time, and you hit them four times.
    • With the old BAR stats, your opponent would still be running around, threatening your team.
    • But with the new BAR stats, he's dead, and you guys can shove some hotdogs in your mouth to prepare for the next unsuspecting victim.

And during events, guns are forced to be in 'Good' condition.
    This means that the BAR used to be 9 damage; so you had to land 6 hits on your opponent.
    But now it deals 10 in such events-- this means you can take an opponent out in 5 hits.

And let's not forget, you're able to reload faster now.

All of this considered, it depends on your angle:
    For spammers, the gun has been nerfed. Sorry, your mindless spamming sessions have been cut in half.
    For people actually applying technique, the gun has been buffed.

I'm not in the habit of catering to people who disgrace the game by spamming, so I have no sympathy for them.
    ----------------------------
    That ^

There is nothing to be complaining about.
    I would be complaining if it was completely removed or the stats of the weapon was dropped down.
    As Meph as stated above- there is or shouldn't be any best gun on Era, you should choose your gun based of preference. Not the price.

Big Cheese

browning automatic rifle

may pls know why u ruined my favorite gun?! everyone was happy with it but u guys just had to mess it up right? i want a refund on it k? i didnt pay 200k for 15 rounds only. or bring back the old bar the way it was.

Here we go...

I manage to survive with a neo rifle, and it's my best streaking gun, happy?

Big Cheese
    oh ok and im supposed to care for some reason? i paid 200k gralats for my bar and ur neo rifle costs 4.5k so take a hint, k?

What I'm saying is I didn't need to pay for a good gun.

Anyways I bet the admins are just trying to see what will happen if they nerf the BAR, they'll change it back if everyone asks for a refund.

Street Boss
    Was the only change the clip? In WWI and WWII it was manufactured with a clip of 20 rounds.
    It's not like it takes 10 seconds to reload.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    ----------------------------
    That ^

There is nothing to be complaining about.
    I would be complaining if it was completely removed or the stats of the weapon was dropped down.
    As Meph as stated above- there is or shouldn't be any best gun on Era, you should choose your gun based of preference. Not the price.
    There is plenty to be complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Hahahaha the mini gun destroys the bar in the PK! It still takes five shots to kill a player, but before the bars outrageous clip was due to the fact that it win in every match up. I've been pking all morning and not a single bar user has taken me down. Only mini gun people.
    Haha lies, you never seen me use my bar

The bar is now 17 clip, reduced reload, 10 damage perfect.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

that's for a while???