Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: The BAR.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
    I say just remove bar and refund all owners. Simple fix, why complicate it.
    It's not quite that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    It's a simple way to counter the buildup of spam on the server, as well as promote skill a little more with freeze becoming a noteworthy stat once again.
    Exactly.

A prime example of weapons that dont need raw power to be awesome are the pbp auto rifle or spectre. Imagine a world where the bar was never released with its current stats, and instead had spectre stats built on its quality of spread and low freeze. An interesting thing to see. It would still be dominant as the lower priced weapons wouldn't have that ability of low freeze, and would actually need to have some skill in dodging. I can see alot of bases free of 5 shot kill bullets spammed about, and the PBP path that was never taken. The shipka was out already by this time, but a lowered damage to perhaps 4 would have been just fine to balance it had the bar taken this path. Yes the bar is a LMG but they boast more fire rate and suppression with a counter of lack of accuracy. Honestly I think looking at real life scales and use would have been best too. Instead you have very high damaging weapons with no freeze, and many awesome features that should be released on a larger scale sent to auctions instead. As well as a loop hole to release very very over powered weapons for cheaper prices. The WH being the newest one currently, but back in the day the souizen was in all the best weapon to spam in spar. At this point it isn't too late to make some changes. Maybe it is too late for what should have been, but we still have the power as players of a game we enjoy, with opinions that can effect the outcome.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

The majority of players don't care, they just want their overpowered bars and such to spam away all day. Most players don't even know what gun balancing is, let alone what gun stats are. When I say the majority I mean over 75% of players. Very few players actually have a good opinion worth voicing. This balancing fiasco is just a vicious circle, with new guns being added only making it worse, as Meph already stated.
    Because I can.

Bar Stats were reverted as we all know, please use sams thread here http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...Changes/page29for stat change discussion or stat recommendations do not make threads about stat changes here.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!