Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The BAR.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy1212 View Post
    Rockstar you're ignorant, I don't see why not we should get a full refund for the BAR.

We paid for with real life money because when we read description noticed how good the BAR was we bought it, and now y'all messing with the function of it like you guys snorting crack.

You're just trying to make excuses that are irrelevant, you probably don't even kno what a bar is.

The Stats should be left as is no questions asked, and if you disagree that we get refunds well you can just skip all the home cause I'm sure some of us don't want a gun that's being modified to lower standards by drunk sam.

No need to reply back to this cause I don't need to see your next excuse
    Take the biggest games in F2P gaming, League of Legends, TF2, etc. They nerf and balance all the time. No one gets refunds on RP and stuff.

A GA'S job is to balance the game. There's been complaints about the BAR for years already and about how spammy AND high damage it was. It's about time the nerf came about. You should be lucky it came with balancing buffs to try to even it out. Bitzsam said this is a test, not permanent. Don't get too worried yet.

We kind of all know what a BAR is by this point in the game...

Lower standards you argue? All newer guns are lower standards in my opinion. Guns this spammy like miniguns and gm4s haven't been released before because they used to be seen as too OP. Attempts to balance through nerfs can be seen as raising the standard, aiming for a skill-based game. Not p2w.

Refusal to hear counterarguments is seen as ignorant and immature. This is a forum. It's meant for multi-way discussion, not just complaints.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Vacci this gun is expensive again we want good use for a expensive gun,
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy1212 View Post
    Rockstar you're ignorant, I don't see why not we should get a full refund for the BAR. We paid for with real life money because when we read description noticed how good the BAR was we bought it, and now y'all messing with the function of it like you guys snorting crack. You're just trying to make excuses that are irrelevant, you probably don't even kno what a bar is. The Stats should be left as is no questions asked, and if you disagree that we get refunds well you can just skip all the home cause I'm sure some of us don't want a gun that's being modified to lower standards by drunk sam. No need to reply back to this cause I don't need to see your next excuse

As I have said before, buying this gun was your decision, not ours, we did not force you to buy the gun with your own money. No refunds will be given. Period. Don't like this change? Don't use the gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Take the biggest games in F2P gaming, League of Legends, TF2, etc. They nerf and balance all the time. No one gets refunds on RP and stuff.

A GA'S job is to balance the game. There's been complaints about the BAR for years already and about how spammy AND high damage it was. It's about time the nerf came about. You should be lucky it came with balancing buffs to try to even it out. Bitzsam said this is a test, not permanent. Don't get too worried yet.

We kind of all know what a BAR is by this point in the game...

Lower standards you argue? All newer guns are lower standards in my opinion. Guns this spammy like miniguns and gm4s haven't been released before because they used to be seen as too OP. Attempts to balance through nerfs can be seen as raising the standard, aiming for a skill-based game. Not p2w.

Refusal to hear counterarguments is seen as ignorant and immature. This is a forum. It's meant for multi-way discussion, not just complaints.
    I totally agree...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Vacci this gun is expensive again we want good use for a expensive gun,
    You are getting good use for an expensive weapon. $50 real life money isn't that much at all... I don't see what the problem is..

lol isn't that much at all,I don't know what parents you have but this is expensive.
    Just being me.

I am 15
    and can't start vacation jobs or getting any money from my parents,
    Just being me.

lol isn't that much at all,I don't know what parents you have but this is expensive.
    it is expensive BUT for now we just have to wait a week and live the fact that the bar was changed

For you, it may cost heaps, its not that much overall though.

Maybe after all this change could be better then anything so just hope for the best

I am 15
    and can't start vacation jobs or getting any money from my parents,
    Do some chores and earn pocket money.

over all $50 is nothing