Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Imposter

Soldier

Imposter

Imposter is going around impersonating me and harassing me and my friends, he took my costume and name and tries to make his profile look like mine. The real Ace and Em are in the gang (DAY).securedownload.jpg

The girl who stole mine is in Guerrilla . They aren't us they just IFILED OUR TIGERS

Well ifiling is so muchhhhhhhh....Well I suggest so this can be stop is
    -Developers should add a system which the server will find if their is/was a same custom before the custom could be approved. Something will appear to the very very very first uploader of the custom and it will ask for approval like (yes or no gui). Therefore it will help the players to stop having the same customs or an imposter.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

Banned
    Uh what? ^
    Then that means people who wants heads that others have can't get them?
    Including bodies, many wants it but can't cause somebody already uploaded. That isn't really fair then.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Uh what? ^
    Then that means people who wants heads that others have can't get them?
    Including bodies, many wants it but can't cause somebody already uploaded. That isn't really fair then.
    Well I was about to post the answer for this^^^^^^^^question...So I waited until someone posted it.

Developers can add two different/separate folders, one is for the private and personal heads and second is the public or free head.
    Private or Personal Heads Folder- Players can request to add their head here so it will be private. If a ifiler tries to steal heads and try to upload them. The PR or the server will action for this so that they can tracked and find the owner of the head and send the request.

Free/Public Head/Body Folder-Here where they put heads or bodies that are free and can be used by others.

They can also add on the custom uploading site a 2 choices if they want the head public or private.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

^ nope they won't do that because right after u uploaded a head or a body it's eras property so that request thing won't work.

^^^

Yea imposters are a pain in the butt, but when you don't ignore them, they'll keep doing it. They want people to react to them. As long as your friends know you are the real you, whether by stats, gang name, etc. they shouldn't be able to do anything. Especially since dropping is no longer allowed, they can't pretend to be you and scam others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Sadly this happens to alot of people. I have gotten threats before but i know its not nearly as bad as it really happening. I guess some people are to lazy to make their own cool and awesome custom so instead they use iFile to steal other peoples customs.
    A noob is not a nub, but a nub is a noob. I am a noob, not a nub. What are you? Well, thats for you to find out.

<insert cute kitten photo here>

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    ^^^

Yea imposters are a pain in the butt, but when you don't ignore them, they'll keep doing it. They want people to react to them. As long as your friends know you are the real you, whether by stats, gang name, etc. they shouldn't be able to do anything. Especially since dropping is no longer allowed, they can't pretend to be you and scam others.

Right. You can try to prove to your friends that you're you and the imposter is the...imposter.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

I remember when I quit for some months in 2012/2013 I was told someone with my name and look was scamming people and I lost many friends because they thought it was actually me who scammed them.