Thread: More Car Missions!

More Car Missions!

I'm a little unhappy that all the car mission location are VERY close to spawn points -.-... mainly because of pkers and noobs who have no idea what they're doing so they try to kill you for your car -__-... it would be a bit more helpful to have car missions in other places... like... hmmmm... let's see...where is a giant location that is practically empty and would be a good place to put more car missions... OH THAT'S RIGHT!... Southridge -.-

I agree completely. Having more car missions in southridge would be a good idea to bring more people there and vary the missions a bit more.

I love the idea. I try missions and always get killed so for those who actually want to do car missions... Southridge is the place

first time car missions was spawning every 10 seconds but now we need to wait like 30 after last guy got it

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

This is what I'm saying my fellow graalians! We CAN earn the money... we just need a fighting chance!

More Car Missions... repeated

I know I've made this made this post on the Future Improvements threads, but it is a little difficult to actually do car missions with other people (especially pkers) around. If we could just add more car missions (not one on every street corner or anything!), we could spread out more players to other areas which could maybe even decrease the lag in the game. You know... because not alot of people will be in the same area... ANYWAY!
    It's no secret that the number of players playing graal is increasing, in which a alot more people will be rooting the idea of getting paid B/. This, however, can't be done if for example: 5 people are running at a car missions guy(or girl). Now if a grocery store is becoming crowded, what is the smart thing for a manager who runs said store to do? He opens up more registers for the lines to move faster!
    People are willing to make the money to become better players, they just need the way cleared...
    Thank you
    PS: I believe the best way to start is to add some to Southridge... the place is practically a ghost town...
    Last edited by Ren; 07-10-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Thread merged

Banned
    If you've made the same thread, stick to it.
    Because mods will just either delete/move it.
    And I agree car missions in southridge since there isn't ANY car missions there.

Southridge would be a good place for it
    HI GUYS ADD ME AS A YOUR FRIEND