View Poll Results: Should there be a new 6k reward?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

8 21.62%
  • Yes go with the melee idea.

17 45.95%
  • Yes (another idea for the reward)

11 29.73%
  • Yes but gangs that already reached 6k should get it too

13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New 6k hours reward

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    -A custom freebie, basically it has no benefit to the gang itself but spreads a legacy to other players.
    - A option 6k
    -A shop with whatever the gang wants to sell and say 15-20 members(must be chosen by leader/ must be in gang to receive) get a certain percentage of the sales split equally between the 15-20 members each month.
    ^ now that I think about it this is like a 20k hr rewards..
    -A hangout hut, basically a two room hideout
    - A VIP item dedicated to the gang
    - A sewer advantage place. It'd be a set of tunnels connecting to each base that takes half the time to get to verses main land. Basically only gang members with 6k hrs+ would have access to this.
    Ebizou Base got like 20K or something, they never got a shop. :P so the shop thing is an option still.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Ebizou Base got like 20K or something, they never got a shop. :P so the shop thing is an option still.
    We would be happy with a shop.

Big Cheese
    I think it's a good idea, Alan, but, instead, the melee should have heal staff stats, in my opinion; a customized kiwi blade/hunter knife wouldn't be that useful as some chosen players might already have something better, in stats, than a kiwi/hunter, and thus, they wouldn't be able to use it. On the other hand, a heal staff is a very useful melee which, sometimes, even light saber owners use, no? Consequently, the chosen members WILL use the rewarded melee and have the chance to show it, instead of just dumping it in the inventory. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Molinari View Post
    I think it's a good idea, Alan, but, instead, the melee should have heal staff stats, in my opinion; a customized kiwi blade/hunter knife wouldn't be that useful as some chosen players might already have something better, in stats, than a kiwi/hunter, and thus, they wouldn't be able to use it. On the other hand, a heal staff is a very useful melee which, sometimes, even light saber owners use, no? Consequently, the chosen members WILL use the rewarded melee and have the chance to show it, instead of just dumping it in the inventory. (Correct me if I'm wrong)
    Light sabers basically have the same stats as a hunter/kiwi other than the blocking feature which no one even uses so odds are you'd opt to use your custom melee over the saber anyways. The only melee you could say is better statistically I guess is the Champlain which very few basers have so I think the hunter stats are still appropriate.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

I think the shop idea is really cool. Or have a gun skin for that gang. I know Ebizou Base had it for BAR, but it might be cool if other gangs could make a skin for 3-4 guns that only the gang could use.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Quote Originally Posted by David5642017 View Post
    I think the shop idea is really cool. Or have a gun skin for that gang. I know Ebizou Base had it for BAR, but it might be cool if other gangs could make a skin for 3-4 guns that only the gang could use.
    No to the gun skin. It is already the 15k prize so no need to have it twice.

I think that a new 6k reward is called for. Of course, lord Greg, gangs that have already reached 6k hours deserve the new reward as well, even if the gang already has a subway station.

Alan, I like the melee idea. I know you guys (iFreeze) already have a custom heal staff from winning the Halloween zombie survival competition, but something along the lines of a heal staff seems a reasonable reward for 6k hours to me.

I personally think that 6 hats for getting 2k hours is far too little, considering most gangs that reach 2k have more than 6 loyal, hard working, deserving members. It's unfair. So, for 6k hours, I think 10 people at the least would be reasonable. Some may disagree, but I think that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    I think that a new 6k reward is called for. Of course, lord Greg, gangs that have already reached 6k hours deserve the new reward as well, even if the gang already has a subway station.

Alan, I like the melee idea. I know you guys (iFreeze) already have a custom heal staff from winning the Halloween zombie survival competition, but something along the lines of a heal staff seems a reasonable reward for 6k hours to me.

I personally think that 6 hats for getting 2k hours is far too little, considering most gangs that reach 2k have more than 6 loyal, hard working, deserving members. It's unfair. So, for 6k hours, I think 10 people at the least would be reasonable. Some may disagree, but I think that makes sense.
    I know what you mean about the hats but isn't the 10k prize getting a new hat for 5 members and 10 members get the old one? Also at 4k the hideout means everyone can get the hat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    I know what you mean about the hats but isn't the 10k prize getting a new hat for 5 members and 10 members get the old one? Also at 4k the hideout means everyone can get the hat anyway.
    10k hours is a lot more than 2k hours. And 2k hour alone is a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    10k hours is a lot more than 2k hours. And 2k hour alone is a lot.
    That's true and I think 10k is such an achievement that it should be rewarded with something other than hats. Putting the hats to 6k and putting something else at 10k could be better.