View Poll Results: Should there be a new 6k reward?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

8 21.62%
  • Yes go with the melee idea.

17 45.95%
  • Yes (another idea for the reward)

11 29.73%
  • Yes but gangs that already reached 6k should get it too

13 35.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New 6k hours reward

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    That's true and I think 10k is such an achievement that it should be rewarded with something other than hats. Putting the hats to 6k and putting something else at 10k could be better.
    I think a hat reward along with something else would be good!

The idea of a special melee that only 6k hours can get isn't balanced. Maybe a hat or a sign saying how many hours but not a weapon because that would be unfair to the other players
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser View Post
    Your article has been used for the 7th edition of the newspaper.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics
    Have Questions? Feel free to PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    The idea of a special melee that only 6k hours can get isn't balanced. Maybe a hat or a sign saying how many hours but not a weapon because that would be unfair to the other players
    ONLY 6k hours, lol? 6k hours isn't easy to get, and not many gangs have been lucky enough to reach it. The gang that have, and the gangs that will reach 6k deserve a reward like that.

Nobody wants more hats. You get hats at 2k, 4k, and 10k I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    ONLY 6k hours, lol? 6k hours isn't easy to get, and not many gangs have been lucky enough to reach it. The gang that have, and the gangs that will reach 6k deserve a reward like that.

Nobody wants more hats. You get hats at 2k, 4k, and 10k I believe.
    What would you want? Some huge shark mount that shoots laser beams from its eyes and has mini guns strapped to its fins that can be used as an npc to help base with?
    Making a gang more powerful by giving them weapons that help with basing is a stupid idea. It hinders every other gang attempting to reach their milestone.
    Be sure to read my article in the 7th edition of the Mercy Newspaper! In the once apon a time section.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics

What would you want? Some huge shark mount that shoots laser beams from its eyes and has mini guns strapped to its fins that can be used as an npc to help base with?
    Making a gang more powerful by giving them weapons that help with basing is a stupid idea. It hinders every other gang attempting to reach their milestone.
    Explain to me how this would make the gang more powerful. It's a melee with stats which are pretty common... It's only for a limited amount of people in the gang and the odds are those who are awarded it would already have a melee with these statistics. The only reason that I pitched the idea in this way instead of a melee skin was so there would be more customizability and uniqueness.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Actually that's really cool. I don't think that the melees are meant to be better than say, katana. They're probably skins of gold knives or some other melee that have really basic stats.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Big Cheese
    I d k
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

I don't think that's what I said? Honestly, a heal staff is so easy to get. The melee itself isn't hard to get, and many people have them. It would be cool though, for a 6k hour reward, to get a customized one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    Explain to me how this would make the gang more powerful. It's a melee with stats which are pretty common... It's only for a limited amount of people in the gang and the odds are those who are awarded it would already have a melee with these statistics. The only reason that I pitched the idea in this way instead of a melee skin was so there would be more customizability and uniqueness.
    It is extremely hard for any new gang at this point to compete with the power house gangs that are constantly basing era right now. And the average player isn't going to care much about a simple hat. When you add a new one off weapon that only the gangs can get that makes it unfair for every other small gang who is trying. It only makes the big gangs more powerful.
    I've seen this before on PC Era where Tachi got katanas and then everyone joined that gang just to get the weapon.

Hats are just fine as a milestone for gangs. Or better idea, they could let someone customize a body for the gang and then make it sellable in the game for the gang members to buy.
    Personally I hate the idea of giving a weapon to a gang that is already known for how good they are.
    Mr Bojangle's Graphics

It is extremely hard for any new gang at this point to compete with the power house gangs that are constantly basing era right now. And the average player isn't going to care much about a simple hat. When you add a new one off weapon that only the gangs can get that makes it unfair for every other small gang who is trying. It only makes the big gangs more powerful.
    I've seen this before on PC Era where Tachi got katanas and then everyone joined that gang just to get the weapon.

Hats are just fine as a milestone for gangs. Or better idea, they could let someone customize a body for the gang and then make it sellable in the game for the gang members to buy.
    Personally I hate the idea of giving a weapon to a gang that is already known for how good they are.
    I see what you're saying, but it can go both ways. If players see that there is a cool melee reward at 6k it may make players want to start up there own gang, or join others that aren't necessarily as superior like iFreeze.

A weapon is a milestone as well.... It's just actually useful. If it were to be a heal staff, there are already plenty of those that you can get in the ec shop,yes,but it would be a customized version. If it were based solely off the power of the melee, then there would be no difference. As a weapon, they are technically the same. The only difference is that it represents the accomplishment of getting 6k hours.