Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Basing should be expanded somehow

Basing should be expanded somehow

I know a lot of people like basing as-is, but... TBH it's really boring. Nothing more than coming in, taking over, then practically sitting there and waiting for people to try and push past your cheap bar spamming. It just isn't fun for me. IDK how, but change up the formula a bit....

The problem is that it is all down to preference. I'm not saying your opinion on basing is wrong here but I know that me and a lot of other basers enjoy it as it is and changing it would make some people like you happier but people like me less happy. Its a difficult situation but the only way I can see a sort of compromise on this would be adding something different in a different area or something like that.

I dont see how it could be made better?! Personally i think its great the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I dont see how it could be made better?! Personally i think its great the way it is
    Spam is great? That's a first lol, basing nowadays sucks lol

i dont say that spam is bad but i want say that you can rec some noobs with ak and just spam. and you will have this base for long time.

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

Quote Originally Posted by SashaGryg View Post
    i dont say that spam is bad but i want say that you can rec some noobs with ak and just spam. and you will have this base for long time.
    spam=no skill, If you just sit and spam get a life and actually take people head on

you cant get good anymore...
    it is super hard to base with new squads because the tops basers have all the bases and new squads that have people with like ak and such can't take it because there are people with really good experience in the good squad that have flame throw min gun bar... so that is why i quit basing because it is just to hard to base with stupid money spenders.
    so i play zone now i started basing as a leader before squad got to good and my squad almost hit 100 hours already

lol i can rec you in my gang and we will try get bases at era together

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

You shouldn't have a gang with ak members anyways. It is hard for every gang when they start, it actually is easier now to get a gang to 2k hrs then it was when I started my gang. When I started iFreeze in 2012 there were only 3 gangs that were above 2k hours and I believe the game was around for more then 2 years at that point. Join a gang that knows what they are doing learn and then make your own gang with the friends you have made. I started playing in 2010 or 2011 and made a gang in 2012 so it isn't a overnight thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    You shouldn't have a gang with ak members anyways. It is hard for every gang when they start, it actually is easier now to get a gang to 2k hrs then it was when I started my gang. When I started iFreeze in 2012 there were only 3 gangs that were above 2k hours and I believe the game was around for more then 2 years at that point. Join a gang that knows what they are doing learn and then make your own gang with the friends you have made. I started playing in 2010 or 2011 and made a gang in 2012 so it isn't a overnight thing.
    This actually true. Nowadays it is much easier to get skilled members or members with good guns because there are more around. When most of the top gangs started there were fewer and they only joined the best gangs so newer ones had to get skilled or fail.