Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: jeni umbrella

jeni umbrella

a lot have said that the jeni umbrella is less than the black umbrella because it has been auctioned more and more but i think the price should never go dwon from 100k pecause its a pink umbrella with a white tips on the ends. what i am trying to say is that it should be priced between red umbrella to pink umbrella

Staff members don't have any say on how much items sell for in the graal 'economy'. It's basically up to the players.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Zex View Post
    a lot have said that the jeni umbrella is less than the black umbrella because it has been auctioned more and more but i think the price should never go dwon from 100k pecause its a pink umbrella with a white tips on the ends. what i am trying to say is that it should be priced between red umbrella to pink umbrella
    I am not sure why there is so much debate as to the value of the "jeni umbrella" which is released about 2 months and comparing it to a black umbrella which has been in circulation over a year. The JU (I am lazy so abbreviating) is a super rare auction item that can only be obtained previously through auction or on extremely rare occasion randomly when I host events. The limit on auctions is 2 per 7 days so there has not been that many auctioned since release. Additionally, I have had it removed from the auction inventory all together so that the value is not decreased. With that said, it is basically on par with the other colored umbrellas in terms of availability. I cannot speak to the value as the marketplace decides that; however, I wanted to clarify these points as I get numerous questions from players pretty steadily about it.

and im sitting here with my taser like...wow i got me a nice weapon right here :')

I'm sitting here with my purple purse my friend gave me and my bee dagger. Life is good.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

jeni
    I love how the purses or "satchels" for guys are commonplace as used weaps in Era lmao <3

well i think when i had my green purse i literaly was THE most fabulous man alive at said moment then when i got gold i was like OMG IM SPARKLY then i kinda sold it :c i want my fabness back :'c but i dont wanna buy one with shells or moneys :c

Veteran
    You know why I kinda don't like the pursues.Back then when you were a new player and get a girlfriend.She will always ask for a lollipop and it was ok because it was only 5k gralats.But now she always ask for a pink purse that 15k gralats! Like Fk this is going to be hard to get.

A super is only worth what a player is willing to pay

The higher the quantity of an item the less it costs the lower quantity items the higher it costs at least thats how i think it should be.