Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: jeni umbrella

pfft its JENI's umbrella, practically worthless ;p

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post
    I love how the purses or "satchels" for guys are commonplace as used weaps in Era lmao <3
    Idk people running around with your pink dildo killing eachother seems more funny to me

Banned
    Also why are era players so retarded when it comes to pricing these thing. A black umbrella is everywhere and common, not expensive.

jeni
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Idk people running around with your pink dildo killing eachother seems more funny to me
    That was redone, thank you very much lol.

Banned
    Where the hell do you store all those dildos btw? Theres NO way those can fit in you underwear dwarves.

Quote Originally Posted by jeni View Post

That was redone, thank you very much lol.
    Can't forget what you advertise as a choco melee...what IS your secret Jeni?

image-4283901736.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    I'm sitting here with my purple purse my friend gave me and my bee dagger. Life is good.
    True dat
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

The one thing I find very stupid is that there are over double black umbrellas as there are Jeni umbrellas. Jeni brella does the exact same thing as the other umbrellas and has less quantity then others, but somehow it is still the second cheapest umbrella for shells on the market. I have one that I have been trying to sell for a long time but i keep getting offered lame stuff that i have no use for. Spear also is worth very little compared to most things but there are so little amount of them. The pricing on supers are either way too expensive these days, or they should be worth more than what people have priced them as.