Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A new way to get graalats!

A new way to get graalats!

Here is an idea that could work. So I've been going through Graal Classic and I see that you can find bushes and pick them up and throw them and you may get graalats. So why not every time someone kills another player they get 5 to 10 graalats? But you can't loose money, but every time theera server goes from dag to night you must pay 10 graalats. Any suggestions to this idea? Give me a shout out!
    hey, hey, hey!

It will work but I don't see it being added. I want it though. :P

The classic gralat idea sounds better
    Yukina Himmeragi

Quote Originally Posted by Oldschool246 View Post
    Here is an idea that could work. So I've been going through Graal Classic and I see that you can find bushes and pick them up and throw them and you may get graalats. So why not every time someone kills another player they get 5 to 10 graalats? But you can't loose money, but every time theera server goes from dag to night you must pay 10 graalats. Any suggestions to this idea? Give me a shout out!
    Only bad thing I can see about this is if people boost off of other accounts. It could probably work like PKs where you can only kill the same person a certain amount of times before it doesn't count. I mean, you already get money from killing people by selling body parts, but of course you don't always get a body part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Big Cheese
    Why pay 10 Gralats for Day and Night -.- That's that thing that just makes me mad. A pointless thing in loosing Gralats. 10 Gralats for no reason. Just remove that part, PLEASE -.- And another thing, i agree with Mystic, it'll be just boosting!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd appreciate it if this idea was not inserted into era. It just seems bad that people can boost PK and Money. And paying for staying on the server? Not everyone has 10 Gralats. NOT EVEN ME! I haven't even started!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Why pay 10 Gralats for Day and Night -.- That's that thing that just makes me mad. A pointless thing in loosing Gralats. 10 Gralats for no reason. Just remove that part, PLEASE -.- And another thing, i agree with Mystic, it'll be just boosting!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd appreciate it if this idea was not inserted into era. It just seems bad that people can boost PK and Money. And paying for staying on the server? Not everyone has 10 Gralats. NOT EVEN ME! I haven't even started!
    Ok, so instead add the ability to cut trees. With an axe. And make a small mill farm, it will take like 30 seconds to cut a tree and you can sell it, though the axe stays forever it will rust so you need to repair from time to time.

Big Cheese
    Ok, so instead add the ability to cut trees. With an axe. And make a small mill farm, it will take like 30 seconds to cut a tree and you can sell it, though the axe stays forever it will rust so you need to repair from time to time.
    Kinda like Delteria. I'd appreciate a gangster and more, productive way.

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Kinda like Delteria. I'd appreciate a gangster and more, productive way.
    Hmmmmm, for instance, maybe bank jobs and heists?

Big Cheese
    Please not that. That takes too much work, we don't want it to become like GTA 5 without Car Stealing.

Ok, so any thumbs up on the axe idea?