Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Allow Hats on Heads

Allow Hats on Heads

Graal doesn't allow hats on heads, Well I think thats not a good idea because one if you allowed hats/masks on heads you would make more money do to the demand and the designing on the heads. Two the graphics industry would get a lot happy to get something new into there mailboxes. I do know that you have to par a additional fee for a hat thats one of the big reasons why they won't allow hats on heads. But I'm telling you if you allow hats on heads 1. Era will be happy 2. Graphics industry 3. more sales.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonNavy View Post
    Graal doesn't allow hats on heads, Well I think thats not a good idea because one if you allowed hats/masks on heads you would make more money do to the demand and the designing on the heads. Two the graphics industry would get a lot happy to get something new into there mailboxes. I do know that you have to par a additional fee for a hat thats one of the big reasons why they won't allow hats on heads. But I'm telling you if you allow hats on heads 1. Era will be happy 2. Graphics industry 3. more sales.
    A free way of getting a hat is prohibited. The point in graal is to gain money and stuff. When you gain money, you decide what to do with it. Save up or buy something. I'm pretty sure snk wanted it to be like modern times. Paying for items. So basically, hats on custom heads is ILLEGAL !!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Then the whole point of hats would become useless
    Global Moderator Feb 21, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (8 months)
    iEra Player Relations April 10, 2014 - Oct 10, 2014 (6 months)
    iEra Communications Support Oct 10, 2014 - Feb 9, 2015 (4 months)
    Ol West Communications Admin Nov 15, 2014 - Resigned (9 months)
    iEra Communications Admin Feb 9, 2015 - April 10, 2016 (15 months)
    iEra Player Relations Admin April 10, 2016 - Current
    Retired from Toonslab Support
    Toonslab FAQ [email protected]

Big Cheese
    Era would be happy, but not many people would have the ability to make a custom.
    I would be happy if you re think this over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Then the whole point of hats would become useless
    EXACTLY!!! This is what I mean! Hats would be pointless. Like, if you bought a really good custom head, you're not even gonna use heads anymore. I'm pretty sure 45% use different heads everyday. While 55% uses one head only.

Development Team
    Especially things like gang hats, say I loved Ebizou's hat and wanted one for myself without actually doing anything to help that gang I could simply just put one on a custom and BAMBAM ebizou's hat for me
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Especially things like gang hats, say I loved Ebizou's hat and wanted one for myself without actually doing anything to help that gang I could simply just put one on a custom and BAMBAM ebizou's hat for me
    Thank you for the idea Moon, I couldn't really think one up myself. Thank you very much.

I agree x; with the disagreeing not the agreeing muhaha!

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Thank you for the idea Moon, I couldn't really think one up myself. Thank you very much.
    Nice example Moon!

Well if everyone disagree than delete some heads you get from head packs,almost evry head got a hat in the headpack..
    Just being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Well if everyone disagree than delete some heads you get from head packs,almost evry head got a hat in the headpack..
    Now to think about it...that's really true at what Bram is talking about. Some heads in the head pack have hat on them! Check it out! I seen it!
    Last edited by Cinos; 07-13-2014 at 02:21 PM.