Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Allow Hats on Heads

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonNavy View Post
    Graal doesn't allow hats on heads, Well I think thats not a good idea because one if you allowed hats/masks on heads you would make more money do to the demand and the designing on the heads. Two the graphics industry would get a lot happy to get something new into there mailboxes. I do know that you have to par a additional fee for a hat thats one of the big reasons why they won't allow hats on heads. But I'm telling you if you allow hats on heads 1. Era will be happy 2. Graphics industry 3. more sales.
    1. Era players WILL be happy, BUT no one will buy hats, thus leading to failure of the Graal Era economy. And if Graal Era's economy fails, the next thing you know: BAM! Graal Era: Off the App Store for good. And those that still have the app: BAM! You can't play anymore lololol have a good time on other Graal games, cus all your hard work gettin' shells are GONE FOR GOOD.
    2. Wazzat? (Translation: What's that?) (ChibiArtist such dumb. Much stupid. Wow.)
    3. Customs sure would have more sales. Hats wouldn't. BAM! Game gone forever. Thanks for an iTunes card to buy gralats, but you just wasted it on a game that'll never work. Come back soon! Wait, there is no "soon".... The game's gone, kid.
    iEra user: ♧Journee♧
    Click this↴

Thanksies!

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiArtist View Post
    1. Era players WILL be happy, BUT no one will buy hats, thus leading to failure of the Graal Era economy. And if Graal Era's economy fails, the next thing you know: BAM! Graal Era: Off the App Store for good. And those that still have the app: BAM! You can't play anymore lololol have a good time on other Graal games, cus all your hard work gettin' shells are GONE FOR GOOD.
    2. Wazzat? (Translation: What's that?) (ChibiArtist such dumb. Much stupid. Wow.)
    3. Customs sure would have more sales. Hats wouldn't. BAM! Game gone forever. Thanks for an iTunes card to buy gralats, but you just wasted it on a game that'll never work. Come back soon! Wait, there is no "soon".... The game's gone, kid.
    The economy wont fail with hats, hell its already a failure. Reason being is that gralats are not coming back into the players with the purchase of a hat. To be honest I rather have custom prices increase and allow us to make hats on customs. Plus hats wont disappear because people wont want to pay a 20k for a original 2k hat. You have to be pretty stupid to do that. Era's economy is really jacked up already and its just gonna get worse. I blame the bar.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

A hat can be allowed on heads, but ONLY if it is not a in-game one. Or too big, like a hood. Something like side wins can be allowed, but they must look different from what some in -game ones look like
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Especially things like gang hats, say I loved Ebizou's hat and wanted one for myself without actually doing anything to help that gang I could simply just put one on a custom and BAMBAM ebizou's hat for me
    Exactly, people could quite easily get gang hats added to their custom heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Exactly, people could quite easily get gang hats added to their custom heads.
    You could just make those one illegal lol. Its pretty easy
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    You could just make those one illegal lol. Its pretty easy
    But people could steal my hat... I know what these players are like.

Quote Originally Posted by AceLion View Post
    A hat can be allowed on heads, but ONLY if it is not a in-game one. Or too big, like a hood. Something like side wins can be allowed, but they must look different from what some in -game ones look like
    What Acelion said, hats can be allowed on heads but they can't be very big like bandanas for example, some heads with bandanas cover half of the head and it looks like its wearing a hat, small details like for example an ear patch can be permitted and heads with hats you can find in Graal are totally forbidden same as shields that look like hats.
    "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone"

I Agree to you Bram xD

This rule caused me so much trouble...even tho mine was a pair of glasses and not a hat but anyways they changed the rules now...conveniently now "hats and glasses" are not allowed.
    In my opinionHats that are small maybe like just a simple pair of glasses with not much detail on them and not similar to any other hats should be allowed.
    But they won't change it. which is BS!.

lmao I love this XD

get your head. upload it. get your hat. upload it. now what the problem? you have your hat on your head. all ok? all okay!

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive