Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 2nd Story (My Disease)

My 2nd Story (My Disease)

So I wanted to share more of my personal experiences with you guys. This one is not about bullying or my social problem. Its about what happen to me that change my life forever. It can be a little graphic so GRAPHIC WARNING

Once again, I wanna hear your opinions and if you suffer something similar or different.
    ---------------------------------------------------

So back in 2012, I was soon to finish 10th grade. But everytime I use the bathroom, I will have this sharp pain. Really sharp pain. Eventually I will start bleeding inside the tootie. So when I first got it checked out it was hemorrhoids. Basically it these little moles that hurt as hell when you use the bathroom. Then, around fall of 2012, when school started, I started to have extreme stomach pains. Not your normal pains. It was like on a pattern. It happened in the morning, during school multiple times and afte school. Went to doctors multiple times about it but they just said it was a stomach virus. But I know they were wrong because one day while leaving school, I puked all over the ground. My step-dad had to pick me up. The next day I had to go to the hospital. After doing multiple tests and IV's, the nurse told my family that they will direct us to a gastrologist, a medical doctor who specializes in the study of the stomach. So during that time, I missed school. A week later I met my gas. doc. Lets name him Dr. I. Dr. I told my family and I that I may have acquired a disease but he is not completely sure. He said I will have to go to the hospital and stay for nearly a week. He wanted to perform a test that was called a colonoscopy where they stick a camera down your throat to see your stomach area. That Sunday, I went to the hospital. I was scared cause this was the first time I ever been to the hospital to stay overnight. Monday was the day I had to prepare for the procedure. That Tuesday we performed the procedure(colonoscopy). Later that day when I woke up (they put you to sleep during the colonoscopy), the news struck. "Gianni(my rl name) I regret to inform you, but you have been diagnosed with Crohn's disease". I was in tears. Everyone in my family was crying. Even some of my friends from Era called and was crying to hear the horrible news. So I had to stay in the hospital until Friday. When I came back home, I was not allowed to go back to school till a month later. When I did go back, my friends felt really bad for me to go through what I did. But did you know some people said I deserved the disease? How can one human say that to another? Truly sick.

But what is Crohn's disease? Well its a stomach disease that inflames the upper and lower intestine. If it flares up(triggers), I have extreme stomach pain, lack of appetite from eating, weakening of body, fever, blood in stool and more. What sucks more? Crohn's
    is a life long disease with no cure! Really sucks.

But I been living with it for 2 years so far. It made me miss so many days from school and made me drop in my GPA but you know..We gotta be strong. And stay positive. I only told you guys my disease cause my mother always told me to share my experiences because I will never know who can have the same experience unless I speak. Crohn's changed my life and it sucks cause with Crohn's..you have an increased risk of cancer. But as I said, I gotta stay positive and strong.

Thanks for reading my long personal issue I had for 2 years and counting. If you want, share your experiences. Maybe I'm not the only one on these forums with Crohn's but once again, thanks for reading .

Wanna know more about Crohn's?

Read here:
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/e...cle/000249.htm

Your life must be hard, good think your ok.

Why do you keep posting these crappy sob stories, man up and shut up.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unofficial Era News View Post
    Why do you keep posting these crappy sob stories, man up and shut up.
    Just ignore him xSupah . It's his time of the month.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Your life must be hard, good think your ok.
    Yes it is mate. It really is. But it's not impossible. Thanks, I am ok for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Just ignore him xSupah . It's his time of the month.
    I learned to ignore him on here and Graalians. He is a bad troll. But anyway I will.

I just would like to know why you post these everywhere, is it because you live of attention? I mean, I don't really care about your little (minute) problems. They're are kids in 3rd world countries dying at the moment, and we really need to care about your harmless butt disease? Innocent people are being slaughtered in Gaza but we need to hear about how tough your life is because you got called a couple of names? No wonder you got bullied, you're the type of kid to cry about how his life is so tough compared to others. I'll say it again, man up and shut up.

I just would like to know why you post these everywhere, is it because you live of attention? I mean, I don't really care about your little (minute) problems. They're are kids in 3rd world countries dying at the moment, and we really need to care about your harmless butt disease? Innocent people are being slaughtered in Gaza but we need to hear about how tough your life is because you got called a couple of names? No wonder you got bullied, you're the type of kid to cry about how his life is so tough compared to others. I'll say it again, man up and shut up.
    Will u shut up? Just get off this thread

Anyways, supah, I'm truly sorry, stay strong bud, there's many people who have that decease. They stood srong and so can you man.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Awwwe Poor baby! Gimme some surgar. MuahMuah!

Street Boss
    You're truly a silly bastard.
    Where did you see him comparing anything in this thread? I'm nearly sure he knows about these third-world countries suffering, so why do you bring it up? What's wrong with sharing your life stories? The only problem with it is people like you interrupting and disgracing it.
    The obvious is clearly shown that he was bullied, yet you discourage it. Please don't list your opinion of a "true man" because clearly, your opinion is wrong.

But this is incredible. Great job surviving the struggle, my life hadn't been near as terrible as yours, xSupah.
    Last edited by Peter; 07-13-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks mates. Just sharing my life stories with you guys. Thanks for the support.