Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ways to make money in Era

Lightbulb Ways to make money in Era

Here are ways to make cash in Era:

Collecting Trash:
    -You can receive a trash pick for free from any Recycling Center located on your map (map>jobs). Equip the trash pick and collect paper, bottles, news papers, and tires. Cash them in at the Centers to receive money!

Collecting Mushroom:
    -You can receive a mushroom knife from the small little hut in South Ridge, right above Guerre Zone (map>zones). These knives cost $150 and do not get damaged. Equip the mushroom knife and collect all sorts of colors of mushrooms. Mushrooms are located in grassy areas.

Collecting Flowers:
    -This is not a recommended way to make cash, but here's how anyway. You can receive a flower basket for free from any Flower Shop located on your map (map>jobs). Equip the flower basket and collect varieties of flowers. Cash them in at the Flower Shops to receive money!

Collecting Shells/Shelling:
    -You can buy shovels for $50 from Shell Shops located on your map (map>jobs). Equip the shovel and shovel on the sand. Collect the shells you've dug up by pressing the red boxing glove (grab tool). Cash them in at any Shells Shop to receive money!

Sending Mail:
    -You can receive a letter to send by going to any Post Office. The lady/man will give you instructions and tell you where to send the letter. To send the letter, look on your map (map>jobs) and you will find "Mail" in red letters. Go to that area and grab the mailbox.

Mining:
    -You can receive a drill by going to Mines located on your map (map>jobs). Drills cost $140 and batteries cost $80. Equip the drill and drill for rocks. Collect the rocks by grabbing them. Feed your rocks into the machines (you can't miss them) by grabbing them. Pick up your minerals and cash them in! (You can also save your minerals to repair your guns).

Killing people:
    -When you kill people, sometimes you get their body part. You can cash them in at Food Mart (located right of Start Park). Go to the back of the mart and grab the freezer.

Making Pizza:
    -You can buy a pizza board at any Speedy Pizza's shop. With it, you can make different kinds of pizzas and cash them in for money!

These ways of earning money are for new players in graal.

You can also win events (eventbot), win the lottery, do car missions, earn money from basing, and buy gralats.
    Please tell me if I'm missing anything!
    Last edited by thalia_vandenbroek; 06-26-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Very nice, brief guide for new players.
    +Rep
    Former iEra Player Relations / Gani Artist

You can find me here most days

I believe you have everything, good guide for newer players xD +rep

Good to see your contribution, nice thread.
    -Johnaudi

Good contribution sir, well done.
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

I like it. Well done!
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

I'm a girl, but thank you for your feedback!

You forgot about SpeedyPizza...
    IGN: ViyGeek
    Email: [email protected]
    Gani Artist
    Current iZone Gani Artist
    Current Era PC Trial Gani Artist
    Former Delteria Gani Artist

Check out Fortune Hunter's Development Thread Here