Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Youtube house

Youtube house

I think there could be a new building called the youtube house. It could help some GRAAL youtubers promote there channels and get more attention from those who dont know about them. As you probably know. LOADS O PEOPLE HAVE GRAAL CHANNELSE so in this building there could be like a hall of game of ten youtubers. All from how much subscribers they have. Such as in te hall of fame number 1 would be the person with the least subs out of the ten there and 1 the most. This also could make more people start a graal outube account so more people might end up knowing about era. Just an idea. Tell me what u think. There could also be a sign for each youtuber in the hall of fame which players can get. The sign could be one of those ones that u hold and i tcpuld say smething like. Subscribe to balablablabla
    Also also the hall of fame would have like the players statue. So yea there is my idea

This, this I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Officer JD View Post
    This, this I like.
    Thanks

O_O
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

Quote Originally Posted by NiteprFire View Post
    O_O
    Well then? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    Well then? XD
    Dont put your hopes up :/
    Questions? Concerns? Need help? Feel free to contact me anytime @
    PM me in game at nickname NiteprFire(YouTube Trades)

having a building where graal youtube videos are advertised is a pretty good idea. also having a reward for getting a certain amount of views on a graal video wouldn't be a bad idea to entice people to start making graal videos. I don't know about the hall of fame thing though. Why would the most un-subscribed person get a spot in the hall of fame? maybe the most watched videos of all time could be featured or the "famous youtube player" gets a statue in the room. for the unknown people maybe there could be another room where it just shows you the most recent graal videos are put up.

Banned
    One day there will be 1000 graal videos posted.

W
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Vogediz View Post
    having a building where graal youtube videos are advertised is a pretty good idea. also having a reward for getting a certain amount of views on a graal video wouldn't be a bad idea to entice people to start making graal videos. I don't know about the hall of fame thing though. Why would the most un-subscribed person get a spot in the hall of fame? maybe the most watched videos of all time could be featured or the "famous youtube player" gets a statue in the room. for the unknown people maybe there could be another room where it just shows you the most recent graal videos are put up.
    What i meant with the 10 people was the best 10 graal youtubers and then the worst out of the best ten would be 10

Weird... Because I had a thought about this yesterday õ.õ
    Last edited by Enfy; 07-15-2014 at 01:02 AM.
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.