Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Event Points

Big Cheese

Lightbulb Event Points

Hello there! I was thinking for a solution that will differenciate between the players that got their event coins by AFKing for free/Facebook EC, and those who actually worked hard and won events to EARN their event coins. This will be a long thread only read if you're interested.

So, anyways, when I was thinking about this I came up with the idea of Event Points which, in my opinion, was a good solution for the problem which many people who struggle to earn EC are facing and that is the overdose of free EC giveaway.

Let me tell you what the term "Event Points" means: Whenever a player wins an event, he/she should receive 1 EC and 1 Event Point; he/she can use the EC to buy stuff from the Event Coin Shop, but the event points will NOT be used as credits, but instead they will be used as statistics (like spar wins and PKs). So, basically, there will be a room located in the Event House which will have certain stuff (melees, hats, guns, etc.) that require Event Points to get; just like there are small tables on complex which display the spar and PK hats and masks that have a title above them (e.g. "(100,000 PK Kills)"). There should be hats which are for a certain amount, guns which are for a certain amount, and melees which are for a certain amount. But, as I've mentioned before, Event Points will not be treated as credits; they should be permanent points for a player which say how many events he/she has won, and when he/she grabs the table or displayer, whatever you wanna call it, he/she won't lose any event points; like, for example, there are 2 hats, one requires 30 Event Points and the other requires 60 Event Points, alright? (this is just an example so the numbers are just made up) The player that has 60+ Event Points can get both of the hats and if there's a melee/gun or whatever that requires 80 Event Points, the player that has 80+ Event Points can have the 2 hats, and the melee/gun. I hope i explained to you, in detail, how Event Points work and how a player doesn't lose his/her Event Points.

Thank you for reading, and I hope admins take this into consideration .

They should just replace the ec uploads for ec piece uploads lol
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Big Cheese
    That idea sounds good ace, but Event Points will make the player that wins events to earn their stuff have the chance of getting cooler and hard-to-get stuff . I appreciate the feedback, though.

Banned
    Slow down there, Mr. Played UN Once, love the server forever.

Okay, we've already got so far in the use of using ECs, I highly, if not, 100% know for a fact that they wouldn't do this.

They should give the EC uploaders like 2 EC Pieces, that sounds really logical.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Slow down there, Mr. Played UN Once, love the server forever.

Okay, we've already got so far in the use of using ECs, I highly, if not, 100% know for a fact that they wouldn't do this.

They should give the EC uploaders like 2 EC Pieces, that sounds really logical.
    Maybe they should, but I read a thread (which I don't remember the name of) and I saw people who actually work for event coins and earn them requesting something that would cost a lot of ec to help diffrenciate them from ec uploaders, and then I thought this idea could be helpful. I knew this idea would face rejection from others since points of view vary, and i appreciate your feedback.

Banned
    No problem man, but I see Event Points really unrealistic.

Though, Unholy Nation has event points and I really really like their hosting system.

Big Cheese
    Unholy Nation has those? Wow xD thought I was the only one who had that idea xD

Banned
    It would be nice if there was a record the player that counts how many events he/she has done.
    But too bad they can't make that because it will just restart at 0 for everybody.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It would be nice if there was a record the player that counts how many events he/she has done.
    But too bad they can't make that because it will just restart at 0 for everybody.
    Yea bro so what? At least it WILL help differenciate between the ones that just AFK for EC and between those who work hard for it

I insist that If event coin uploads wouldn't exist, 200 players would not play Graal because EC Uploads are a strategical way to create publicity and make peeps interest in the game. So far I have to say that EC Upload should be reduced to 2 ec pieces like Cudi said. The event win record is total fail since what if someone has won 55 races and some other has won 100 but only chances?
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]