Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Event Points

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by NJK View Post
    I insist that If event coin uploads wouldn't exist, 200 players would not play Graal because EC Uploads are a strategical way to create publicity and make peeps interest in the game. So far I have to say that EC Upload should be reduced to 2 ec pieces like Cudi said. The event win record is total fail since what if someone has won 55 races and some other has won 100 but only chances?
    Lmao bro you can't be serious; nobody would win 100 chances!! And even if someone did, everyone had the shot to win in these chance events so it's basically fair and doesnt have injustice. Eventhough I disagree with you, I still respect your point of view since you're thinking about differenciating between those who have skill at events and those who just win by chance, but I utterly think you're not seeing the point of chance events; it's to give EVERYONE a shot at winning events. Thank you for your feedback .

Im not criticizing chance events but If you want a events win counting for each graalian then that just stinks...
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It would be nice if there was a record the player that counts how many events he/she has done.
    But too bad they can't make that because it will just restart at 0 for everybody.
    Not necessarily.... I'm sure you can check logs and transfer those stats.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    ^This

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    It was said that even when you've begin playing the game in 2010, the event logs can't be recognized.
    So likely saying all Data will be reset to 0.