Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Gun Reloads

since ALL the guns were changed i think its equally its fair..
    no sleep

nyx just said that fire rate was affected by a change, hopefully that fixes some of this

anyway i gtg for a little.. the way i see it is, the people that dislike the stats are the people that are used to using non-skilled guns..
    no sleep

Merging thread into one, please keep it to one thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    anyway i gtg for a little.. the way i see it is, the people that dislike the stats are the people that are used to using non-skilled guns..
    You don't say?

I also think it's dumb to have all guns with the same freeze rate. The freeze rate should be based on what the gun is like. i.e., the bar is a light machine gun, so it should have higher freeze. Not necessarily .4, but
    More than other guns like p2ks or the souizen, as these are sub machine guns/pistols. Add at least an element of realism if you're going to make a change like this.

Still, my preference is that everything goes back to the way it was.

This is an update. Nyx just announced they can't change freeze without changing fire rate, so everything is back to normal

Soldier
    The minigun is same speed as bar but 6 damage less? Doesnt seem like guns are all "equally" changed, also gun stats were fine as they were. Equal with prices for stats almost, but now auction guns are worse tham gm4 and metalstorm? And minigun is a 4 damage bar? Just change them back, you cant do drastic changes like this after almost 4 years

Sorry for the inconvenience, peeps.

iEra is scripted in a way that we cannot separate freeze from fire rate-- fire rate hinges on freeze, so when we nerfed freeze, fire rate was heavily impacted.

Obviously, since nerfing fire rate wasn't the intent, it's all been switched back to normal.

It's funny, when I was a GA in 2008 on PC Era, I was able to alter freeze and fire rate independently.
    It seems with the transfer to iEra, the stats have been joined.

It's a real shame because, one of the main counters to a high fire rate is a high freeze.
    on iEra, the only comparable stat we can change to counter a high fire rate is damage.
    It really limits our flexibility.

To clarify:
    Reload freeze and gun freeze have been reverted back to normal.

Banned
    Aw. The plan to nerf all guns was a total failure.

Yup so evry non skilled player will now think they won..
    Just being me.