Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Reloads

Banned
    He gave back it's reload sequence for all guns. He just added back the delay time between each reload and bullets fired.
    Snk added: All guns basically can fire bullets immediately when equipped- making it much more easier to shoot.
    It was all about frequency, but then it was removed and put back as it was.

Trying Mephs method or the freeze fire rather than reload. Has any of you noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Trying Mephs method or the freeze fire rather than reload. Has any of you noticed?
    Ive seen a little difference, its good though! Thank you

Everything nerfed? This is Madness

Alright what happened, the flame thrower is incredibly slow now as well as the mini gun. The p2ks are so slow right now and they weren't even worth 200k before. The biggest shocker of all is the souizen, what is it's freeze now, it's incredibly heavy, it used to have .12 freeze and now from what I see it's freeze is like the Ak-74u's. The flame thrower would get demolished by a bar in a no hit timer area, it's worth 100 Ec! And it wasn't worth the price before and now it blows even more. P2k's were only seen as overpowered by people who didn't own them, everyone else prefers to use other weapons because the p2ks got outclassed by a ton of other guns. But, the souizen, really? That's just the biggest middle finger to players I've seen in my time playing this game.

i havnt logged on but from what i understand EVERY guns fire rate was reduced by 0.04?.. idk but i like this change because now it will require more skill rather than to spam the gun.. big part of why i dont spar as much is because 1. everyone just spams at the bottom so it gets anoying (i do it too so whatever) and 2. spar arenas are too small making it super easy to rush someone.. anyway i like the change, everyone will get used to it. this should have been done along time ago and remember it was done to all the guns to dont feel like YOUR gun is the only one being changed
    no sleep

RecurveZ you don't understand, flamethrower and mini gun are incredibly slower at shooting!! It's supposed to be worth 200k

Yeah this is ridiculous. Quit nerfing stuff that already isn't worth the price it was paid for. The flamethrower sucked in bases, but was nice for outside pking due to the fact it avoided the hit timer, but now it sucks outside too, as I believe the fire rate is slower than the .5 second hit timer. Now the p2ks seem like they used to: terrible. The freeze rate is higher, and the ROF is slow. And not to mention the fact they cost as much as the bar, and only do 8 damage? Like, what is this? Don't come here and try to tell me this is to lessen "spammy guns" and blah blah blah. It's too late for that. Now I don't have a souizen, but many of my friends do, like knuckles here, and the freeze rate was increased drastically.

Revert these changes, seriously.

everything is worth their price still i dont get it? it wont kill as fast but it still will be the same as it was before to the other guns since all of them got changed.. i understand you guys are used to those fast stats so your gonna be mad but believe me its better this way fast fire rates are bs
    no sleep

Well i kinda like the nerfing they did so far
    , but i find it unfair alittle