Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Reloads

Big Cheese

Exclamation Gun Reloads

I was sparring and then I noticed that you now have to perform the whole reload instead of the reload freeze...what the hell lol...

I agree man, this ain't fair some BS lmfao...

This seems to be a universal nerf. It's to cut down on spam in general, making you think about your shots more. Like me, I'm a neo rifle user. Reload freeze is a very very big thing for me seeing I only get 2 shots compared to most rifles that average around 15+. Make your shots count, reload in the right places. The new nerf allows easier punishes against bad reload timing. For example, it'll be easier to face souziens as you get a bigger window to counterattack every 12 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Fortunately, this won’t ruin anybody’s purchase- if every gun is nerfed equally, they all have the same respective stats to one-another.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

I strongly agree , guns worth 100k and reloads the same as a starters gun? Bs.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    This seems to be a universal nerf. It's to cut down on spam in general, making you think about your shots more. Like me, I'm a neo rifle user. Reload freeze is a very very big thing for me seeing I only get 2 shots compared to most rifles that average around 15+. Make your shots count, reload in the right places. The new nerf allows easier punishes against bad reload timing. For example, it'll be easier to face souziens as you get a bigger window to counterattack every 12 shots.
    Spamming is just pressing the fire button...this reload crap aint fair at all and its stupid af

Im not the one to agree but yes, I think the recent changes to the weapons are for the worst, not the better, in my opinion I think the reload times should've not been touched, they were fine the way they were.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Molinari View Post
    Spamming is just pressing the fire button...this reload crap aint fair at all and its stupid af
    Well this seems to be new, it might be adjusted. But fact is whatever nerf happens it'll be universal. Start to think about when you shoot more.

Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    Im not the one to agree but yes, I think the recent changes to the weapons are for the worst, not the better, in my opinion I think the reload times should've not been touched, they were fine the way they were.
    Well...lower clip guns feel affected more than others. the reload freeze nerf helps counteract spam in some way at least? It's a very drastic change right now....But I'm willing to cope and adapt if necessary
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by iRockstar Canavi View Post
    Yea but the one who did that just HAD to make himself look smart and mess up everything...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vacci View Post
    Well this seems to be new, it might be adjusted. But fact is whatever nerf happens it'll be universal. Start to think about when you shoot more.
    So what? The USELESS nerf was universal so we just have to tolerate it? We've been used to the old reload system since we started era, you know? Now every single sparrer and PKer will have to change his/her strategy to kill the opponent due to the fact that a huge change was done to the gun reloads...Just please think about this; you really wanna change ur whole style of play? I know I don't wanna and I shouldnt because this idea was the worst thing to ever happen in era's system...

-Ac has to much freeze on reload
    -bar got nurf like 3 times
    What next bitz?

,-,

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by John98 View Post
    -Ac has to much freeze on reload
    -bar got nurf like 3 times
    What next bitz?

,-,
    I'm guessing what's next is so many players slacking on spar and pk if this change isn't removed.