Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: remove era heads.

Thumbs up remove era heads.

ok so i wanna talk about the head packs
    well if you look at the head packs,you see many easy edits heads,classic head(the ones with helmets on)
    some heads with wrong frames,and heads that totaly don't make sence in the timeline of era
    so what i request admins should do is(delete all the illegal heads that are on era, but normally never would accept in a uploud)
    also remove all the futuristic robot,aliens classic heads,heads with hats on)

at the end their wouldn't be not so many heads over
    so i request someone of the staff could start a competition for some heads that could be added to the head packs,but not to good looking,otherwise theres no one that will uploud any heads, just keep it simple,and keep it on the gangster-cop theme

(sorry for my bad english)

In my opinion, I say keep them. Just because you may not use them, I see many players who do. This lets players have more variety of looks if they don't want to buy customs. I use quite a few of the heads from the head packs, so it would upset me if they were deleted. Plus if players have already bought the head packs and they get deleted I'm sure they wouldn't be happy even if it was refunded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Street Boss
    There's no need to remove heads that were given for the public of Graal. I personally don't like the futuristic heads yet there's no going back.

I don't say all,there are just some heads I see no one ever use it,like the baddie head from classic,and those heads with bad frames..just keep the human ones but delete those soldier guys and heads with hats.
    Just being me.

Don't buy them simple most of them come in head packs
    ._.

Lol dude those heads are just fun to have. If you want a serious head,upload one.
    Head packs have funny heads you can use. My friend always puts on that yellow ostrich head you can get from it. And when we had zombies,we would dress like them cuz they have zombie heads in the pack. ^_^

Sodapop
    The theme of era is "cops vs gangsters", the game is nothing like what it's described to be. Removing some heads wont change anything at all.

Street Boss
    This is a great idea, the head packs are horrible lol (at the moment). They need to replace them with new heads

Like again only the one with the wrong frames and the heads with hats
    Just being me.

Big Cheese
    not everyone can afford a custom head for 20k...