Thread: We should acually stop scamming

Newcomer

We should acually stop scamming

Why is scamming legal? Scamming should be illegal cause some people pay a bunch of real cash to get items and end up getting scammed this is bad many people aim for the scamming part at trade tables they lie to people get get stuff for cheap this is bad. For Example heres a picture of a guy trying to scam me and PS i got scammed over Thousands of shells.image.jpg

Admins brought in trade tables to stop scamming, my advice is that if you don't want to be scammed then don't trade.

Newcomer
    Im not talking about me getting scammed im talking about people are paying alot of real money and end up getting scammed [Facepalm]

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
    Im not talking about me getting scammed im talking about people are paying alot of real money and end up getting scammed [Facepalm]
    Well if people are willing to spend money on items and then risk trading them then it is their fault if it is scammed.

This may sound harsh, but in my opinion, if you're still getting scammed on tables you're dumb. It's basically impossible to be scammed unless you aren't paying attention. Like Greg said, it's their fault if they get scammed.

If they get something by trading, and people tell them they could have gotten it for more I wouldn't call it scamming either. The worth of an item is in the eyes of the beholder. Many players have different opinions of items worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Nguyen View Post
    Are you talking about USD scamming? USD trades are illegal in the first place, people should learn to report it at first sight.

But yeah, it's really difficult to get scammed at the tables. Just play it safe and watch everything that changes at the table. Getting scammed would be your fault.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

Speaking of scamming, i just got scammed two wrld locks on growtopia.... Anyways i think he is on about your account getting scammed. Yesterday some guy said he would upload head for me so i gave him email and then lter i had an email saying someone is trying to acces my account. Click the link to allow them. Gotta be careful with stuff like that

Ahem.
    How do we stop over hundreds of people from scamming?<sarcasm>How about we remove the trading tables,so players can keep their stuff they don't need anymore?</sarcasm>
    It's their fault they didn't check the trading before they've been scammed.
    Hell,it's possibly the reason they have the "Please wait 15 seconds".
    People spend money for stuff,so what?Either way,it's their fault.It hard to get scammed if you're paying attention,as Mystic and Vacci stated.
    If scamming is illegal,than every single trader would be screwed because there is no actual prices to the items they trade since they make up the prices,whether high or low.

I agree...If you were stupid enough to get scammed in the first place you only have yourself to blame. Scamming is legal so your not going to change anything. SCAMMERS BE PROUD THAT U OUTSMARTED A DUMBASS!
    Hello