Thread: New in game cash.

Newcomer

New in game cash.

I think you should have a new in game cash like gold, this could help you a lot personally mabey not us but it could really do a lot for now I have played other games and most of them had something like this and yet still a lot of people play the game what I was thinking you could do is make like weapons or something of the sort that cost gold or whatever you choose to call it like swords or guns instead of making every thing just gralats so I was thinking that 10 of these gold or you know whatever you call them worth 10,000 gralats each but you can only buy them 5 or 10 at a time which ever you choose. I believe this would enable you to make more advancements to the game to make it even more enjoyable now I only have like 392 hours of in game time but I already love the game and I hope this would make it better. Please take this into concederation and thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Master Jess

Ex. Player Relations Admi RenoDorvay's Avatar
    Thank you for the feedback! It seems unlikely that we'd take the game in that direction, but we'll keep your idea aside and discuss it.

Big Cheese Captain
    Just no
    iEra Developer / SFX Admin

Need help? Contact me:
    Email: [email protected]

Veteran
    We already have gold.Its called mining try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Johnson View Post
    We already have gold.Its called mining try it.
    He didn't meant that type of gold. Do not speak if you don't know what he is talking about. And also I like your idea I would try to spread the word

First I think they need to add more garlat packs. Up to 100$ cuz ive met a person who spent around 1000$ in itunes lol.
    pffft rich people.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.