Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stop the areolism

Angry Stop the areolism

What does everyone have against areolatas? They are worth the same as trochus, so why exclude them in trade? Shells are shells. get over it humpty dumpty

I was wondering this, simple as that if they don't want it then don't trade with them. It would be more ironic to get the same item with areos right next to them.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

I know right!, Poor Aerolatas

Because Aerolatas are harder to ge lt than trochus,sounds logical
    Just being me.

I believe its because some collectors/traders, like to have shells of 1 type only, they either hate mixed or something, so since they're collecting easy things for supers, they'd have to choose between aeroletas and troches, since they are the easiest, and that's when the looks come in. Since the troches look better than aeroletas, traders choose the troches as their main shell, so if they get any other type of shell, I assume they'd trade it for troches since its easier to keep count of how many shells you have if they aren't mixed. That's why aeroletas are left out
    Questions? Don't be afraid to message me.

Poor aeroletas no one trading them anymore

The main reason for this is because Trochus are the easiest to acquire. you can dig troches at almost double the rate that you dig arroletas. aeroletas have almost a lower spawn rate than sand dollars and scallops so they are harder to acquire in mass. So considering they are only worth as much as trochus why would you try to mass collect something that is not as easily acquired but still worth the same amount? If they made aeroletas spawn rate higher than trochus then I'm sure the main currency would switch to earoletas because they would be to easiest to get in high quantities.

I still trade with all kinds of shells. :P
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Newcomer
    I think they love trochus more then aeroletas because trochus are easier to dig up and it makes your shells even if you exchange and its not like mix
    PS.Sorry if this does not make any sense

Veteran
    Poor,poor,poor shell.
    Just a nerd...
    IGN= xSh4dow

Are u bored right now? Click here!------> Gamble

Any question? Feel free to ask me.
    I speak Malay,Chinese,English,Cantonese,Hokkien.