Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy birthday homeless witch!!

Exclamation Happy birthday homeless witch!!

So as you guys know homeless Witch's birthday is close, so I've decided to make a contest and then winner gets a HW WAND!! All you guys need to do is to say the most kind and caring thing to homeless witch and why do you love her? Or is it unconditionally -Message me in game after you post something here- (My name is Mun*) and all your post should be something like this this

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HW

*quote*

I love you because :

*name In graal*

----------------
    You can also send me the quote in iEra but I prefer it to be posted here instead

----------------
    players who joined - Ventus , Shizgodsu, Bram , Acelion, Xavia , Dana

----------------
    Contests ends @july 21th -Best post will be posted here
    Last edited by MunGraalian; 07-19-2014 at 04:02 AM.

Wow, a Homeless Witch wand eh? I would do this, seeing as I don't have any supers, but I'm not necessarily in the need for any either.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Just saying if you're lying about giving it away it'll make you look terribly sorry.
    Roaming.

Your welcomed to, homeless witch is worth more than a wand but it's what I'll hand out for a nice quote to her <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Just saying if you're lying about giving it away it'll make you look terribly sorry.
    I'm not -

It's going to be quite difficult choosing a winner, as I'm pretty sure everyone that participates in this is more than likely going to create some positive things to say about Homeless just so they can receive the wand.
    Have any questions or concerns?
    Email me at [email protected]
    PM me at in-game nickname Kitty A. Phoenix
    Private message me here via forum: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?178-Kitty-A-Phoenix
    Want to apply to become a part of the Era staff team? Opportunities will be regularly updated here: http://era-go.com/forum/forumdisplay...-Opportunities

Enjoy Playing iEra!

Wrong section bro. Moved.

Happy Birthday^^

Although in the past you froze me because we were beating celestial to a pulp I forgive you after all these years. You make alot of content for which we all appreciate even if it makes gangsters look like they have a sweet tooth from time to time. You have done more than enough for progressing the items, and play for us in Era for which we wouldn't have without you. Your NPC hammered away at pirate zone and continues to hammer at the summer park. I look forward to what you may make next best wishes and many more birthdays to come.

P.S. You should take a break from hammering.

~ Ventus
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

this is one way to save ur self

I actually like this idea but I won't be typing it for the HW Wand but rather a personal letter.

Happy brithday Arlene <3! (Well, on the 26th.. haha, so happy early birthday!) I met you in 2011 and used to beg for your doll 24/7. I didn't actually start talking to you until I joined Candy at 20 hours. However I later found out who you really were on your iOS account. That is when I got into development with you on different projects. You asked me to make different things for Era sometimes when you needed them. I also remember you telling Loki I should be hired for GFX team back when I really sucked haha. You are by far the closest person I've met on Graal and have set an example for me. I have been developing with you for about two fun years now and I continue to do so as long as you're here. You and I have discussed a lot of ridiculous things regarding some people but it's rather fun haha. I didn't get to say happy birthday to you last year because I was busy in real life, but this year I'm here. To be honest, I look at you as a mother. A virtual one haha. It'd be amazing to meet you in person some day. I hope your birthday is a good one! By the way, I finished your balloon. It's in your email.

xoxo - Shiz
    Roaming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty A Phoenix View Post
    It's going to be quite difficult choosing a winner, as I'm pretty sure everyone that participates in this is more than likely going to create some positive things to say about Homeless just so they can receive the wand.
    That's the time where people who join recently will return for this contest.
    Simplest play the song.