Thread: Snk's Spider Quest Thing

Drill Snk's Spider Quest Thing

here is my walkthrough/ explanation of this new mechanic during mining. further detail and description is in the youtube description. enjoy. if anyone else has walkthroughs or tips for players trying to find spiders, please post here. thanks.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

.-. Lol you want me to like this video lol your funny
    Can I get some reputation points
    ¡WIZY_TEZ!(WORK)
    ^
    The First and The Last.

Big Cheese
    Please stop, its what all YouTubers do. They do this to get popular.

I like the video Spider!
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by wizy View Post
    .-. Lol you want me to like this video lol your funny
    Not once did i say it was your obligation to like it. Its up to the viewers to decide. Personally i dont care if you like it or not, but if your going to be like that, i would like to here yout feedback so i can improve. Yes i was tiered, and yes the quality turned out like crap (because i forgot to convert into a 720p mov file). Like i said, like it if YOU want to, but if you dont like it, keep it to your self unless you feel like your input will actually change something.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

Just some feedback to improve your videos: Don't force yourself to create a video, especially when you're tired. Why is this? The outcome of the video would be performed in a lower quality. You want the audience to be entertained, hooked to what's happening. Don't talk about your personal life as much, saying that you're tired would lead the audience to think of a less quality video, especially when people talk like zombies, not emphasising their voice when needed. Also cut unecessary scenes, only keep the good bits in, to hold the viewers attention. When i watched your video, i had to skip in chunks. I personally like applying background music to my videos to create something entertaining, music sets the mood. Use a decent editing software aswell. I know, for a fact, i also need to improve on some things. If you'd like to see some of my videos as examples, feel free to click the link. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCh8dRm7PaC1Vfj08wptmajg I improved my skills throughout each video. Please take this as constructive criticism, if you'd like to know more, just PM me in game, Xee+CuRve (KLK)
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

yes, thank you. i generally like to keep that in mind, but some one asked if i could do a video, and i was like "why the hell not, before i go to bed." but, i am going to add some music where the mic cut out. i would have edited it and bla bla, but i recorded directly from my ipod and i couldnt snyc it to the computer to extract the files and clean it up. if you check out my other vids, you can truely tell the difference in my voice when im not tiered. but thanks again for the feedback. it was greatly appreciated!
    Email- [email protected]

Awesome! Just remember to cut unecessary scenes and HD if possible. If you have time, add effects etc. Nice work
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

^good advice
    Email- [email protected]

cool video
    You can contact me via discord: killjoy#3040

ty
    Email- [email protected]