Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Issues With Gun Nerfing And Why Refunds SHOULD Take Place

Big Cheese

Exclamation Issues With Gun Nerfing And Why Refunds SHOULD Take Place

Ok, so, as you've all seen, gun statistics vary by time and, sometimes, the guns are nerfed in a severe manner by Gun Admins. I remember when they nerfed the PBP's damage and every bullet would do one damage less than it used to do, and they told us: "It was too OP and we nerfed it for the good of iEra." and, now, they will decrease the Artiller Cannon's clip from 16 to 1...That, my friends, is what I call injustice. I don't get my ECs that easily, nor do I get my money that easily; guns are being nerfed for no reason what so ever, and then the people in charge are like "No refunds. Period." Ok really? Let's have an example: You buy a car in real life; a car that u really, really love. And then, one day, the salesman comes to ur home and tells u he has to mess up the car's speed and pop one of the tires, but you get no refunds (again, this is an example so stay with me here i haven't slept all night). What would you say?? "Oh, thank you, sir, I'm very grateful."? Or "Alright, that's good; the car SHOULD have been messed up like that."? Or would you request a refund??? My point is: When you wanna nerf a gun on era, why don't you allow players to refund it? Some of them wouldn't have even bought the gun if they knew the stats would be nerfed in the future...Now, please, if you're gonna give me feedback, tell me why you do or do not support me and post a logical reason of why or why not; don't go like "omg im so pr0 i can get ecs anyday so this isnt a problem for me" or "you dont have the skills to deal with nerfing??". I'd appreciate anyone's feedback as long as it's supported with logical reasons and explainations. As I always say, I hope you take my idea into concideration, thank you for reading, and sorry for the long thread .

Note: If you're gonna tell me that there was already a thread about this, don't bother; please go tell that to someone who would find that piece of information useful. Thank you.

i agree with this guy. BAR nerfed from 25 to 20 clip. Can it be back to 25? If can't, refund my bar 100% cause i wnt to buy minigun instead

we will never get gun refunds. that is pretty clear

The guns stats were fine before, all this nerfing and changing of its stats are unnecessary. I would like the guns to be returned back to it's original stats.

I couldn't read the rest because you cried about the pbp being nerfed before... I can't take this thread seriously now.

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

Banned
    Noting much if changed in the guns except the freeze/clip/ROF.
    The damage still stays, people who support refunds just wants to refund their old guns and get something better.
    Refunds were clearly stated that it won't happen, I don't understand the meaning of creating more refund threads.
    If it's a serious thing that has a major impact on Era, then go contact snk.

Nothing has changed with the artillery cannon?
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

With the whole idea of refunds, I believe that if a nerf takes place then every owner should have the option of a refund. But that option only applies after a nerf to stop people buying guns, regretting it and then just demanding refunds. Either that or stop nerfing guns and look at possibilities such as changing the health system or something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    With the whole idea of refunds, I believe that if a nerf takes place then every owner should have the option of a refund. But that option only applies after a nerf to stop people buying guns, regretting it and then just demanding refunds. Either that or stop nerfing guns and look at possibilities such as changing the health system or something.
    Actually, players should be able to pawn the gun, like on Era (Playerworlds), where is you go to the mall on there and just go to the Pawn shop and pawn whatever gun you have.

Also, I think Era iPhone should have a mall too. Would be really really nice for the traders to get their items out there.

We sure as hell ain't getting any refund whatsoever... But they should change the gun stats back to what they were before cause that's what players bought the guns for, and now that they keep changing the stats cause the guns are too "OP" then you should have thought about that before you released it instead of nerfing it all of a sudden..
    And again
    And again
    And again...