Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P2ks Skin

Soldier

P2ks Skin

I just got p2k with help from my gf.. thing is the original skin has a cool reload animation when you reload it tosses it in the air, so why cant we have that on the diamond,yellow, or gold p2k skin? I mean the gold should have it hands down if the original skin has it, I mean its 125k Pks meaning we have to have 25,000 pks more then what it is to be able to buy them. Please add the cool animation on all skins, or the gold one at least. I have one p2k and halfway to next. Before I get any comments btching about it not effecting the gun stats or anything just want to say I know that and its just a cool animation so don't comment if your just going to say something of that matter.
    Ace(DAY)

Sodapop
    I agree it's a cool animation and should be added to the other skins

Big Cheese
    Yea, wouldn't hurt if it was added, but I don't really look at the reload animation I reload just to refill my gun; but, as i've said before, it wouldn't hurt and would be cool if it was added.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Yea, wouldn't hurt if it was added, but I don't really look at the reload animation I reload just to refill my gun; but, as i've said before, it wouldn't hurt and would be cool if it was added.
    Yea agreed, I dont really look at reload animation either, but then again I'm usually halfway asleep while playing. Like you said wouldn't hurt to add it and it would be cool when I am actually looking at it. Lmao
    Ace(DAY)

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by AceGraal View Post
    Yea agreed, I dont really look at reload animation either, but then again I'm usually halfway asleep while playing. Like you said wouldn't hurt to add it and it would be cool when I am actually looking at it. Lmao
    lols xD

reason why no one is adding it is because diagonal views are a pain to make for the other skins
    no sleep

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by RecurveZ View Post
    reason why no one is adding it is because diagonal views are a pain to make for the other skins
    Yea, that's a logical reason; I saw how hard it is to convert some graphics into a diagonal view as the pixels will look like diamonds, rather than squares.

They can jist edit the template for the original skin and make it look like the gold and diamond skin as those are jist recolours

Big Cheese
    Look well @simplest; they ain't recolors.

OreOs
    Agreed