13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 53.85%
  • No

6 46.15%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gun upgrades (not repair)

Lightbulb Gun upgrades (not repair)

What I mean by gun attachments are like upgrades to make a gun more powerful more capacity a shotgun having more bullets to spread and to be able to improve rof etc what does everyone think should an admin think about this?is it a good idea for a first post?

Banned
    Guns attachments basically makes a bit of an improvement in the previous gun you've bought for it's attachment.
    Likewise saying about the glock gun, after buying it's attachment the stats changed a bit(depends if you intend to use it).

Big Cheese
    Making a shotgun shoot more bullets will make it too OP, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by #14 AJ View Post
    Making a shotgun shoot more bullets will make it too OP, IMO.
    I see what you mean then yea the peeps with mini guns and guns that are already op are gonna still have the upper hand so I see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Guns attachments basically makes a bit of an improvement in the previous gun you've bought for it's attachment.
    Likewise saying about the glock gun, after buying it's attachment the stats changed a bit(depends if you intend to use it).
    What I meant about that is like upgrade but if you see my reply to aj down there you'll see this I think is probs not a good idea because the op 9 dmg guns are gonna be to op and it won't be really fair to a lot of new players just. Trying to make it around

I like the idea of gun customizations. Like for instant a different skin as such with a different scope will improve its accuracy. Or maybe add a different barrel or something. I would love to have different customizations for guns.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Well out of what I think is upgrades like more accuracy and more capacity but strength that's off cuz op guns will be to op and the poor new players will just wanna go make pizzas without being killed 100 times from someone with a 15 dmg minigun

admins make attachments for weapons that can be improved but not overpowered

IGN: SashaGryg/Skype: sashagrygprovych
    Ask for help and you will receive

But not for all weapons

if gun attachments are added to the guns, everything is going to need to be super balance
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    It's bs they give anything useful to spar players who won't even use them outside of a room. Watch them give the pkers a gun that sucks total crap.

http://giphy.com/gifs/party-people-friend-TO200GkRbqqXe

I had an idea of this before. There should be some attachments for some guns. Suppressor, Extra Mags, Scope, and an Add-On.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!