Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Issues With Gun Nerfing And Why Refunds SHOULD Take Place

Guns Admin should not be given the rights to modify guns how they see fit,you paid this amount of cash for this stats of a gun,now you're trying to nerf the gun,so why not give compensation to players who bought the "OP" gun after reading its stats,maybe not a full refund but bar clips from 25 to 20,you could compensate anyone who bought bar around 50-60k? Just My Opinion,but it won't probably happen due to all the failed attempts of other players for refund.Have A Nice Day At The Forums.

Guns being nerfed

I think that if guns are gonna get nerfed the price should get lowered since we payed a ton of gralats for them or even real money to buy gralats and buy the gun. since we bought the gun for its stats, but not for it to get nerfed :/

Era PC Events Team Staff -
    required hosting time was 4 Hours
    Highest Hosting Time: 21 Hours
    Hosted OVER 10 Hours EACH WEEK

I held my top hoster rank for at least 2 months (Very Dedicated)
    The only people that liked me were the new players
    PC: 920 Ecs

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by DippnDonuts View Post
    I think that if guns are gonna get nerfed the price should get lowered since we payed a ton of gralats for them or even real money to buy gralats and buy the gun. since we bought the gun for its stats, but not for it to get nerfed :/
    That's not the point of the thread, tho. As I've said, having no refunds allowed after having the gun messed up is extremely unfair; lowering the price won't do anything for the ones who already have the gun bought.

We call this the old "Bait and switch" tactic well a form of it that is.... Here in the states it is Illegal but i'm sure in France its fair game.... frenchies will do anything to get ahead but as we all know.... they cant..

Just a little light reading for you guys...The intention of the bait-and-switch is to encourage purchases of substituted goods, making consumers satisfied with the available stock offered, as an alternative to a disappointment or inconvenience of acquiring no goods (or bait) at all, and reckoning on a seemingly partial recovery of sunk costs expended trying to obtain the bait. It suggests that the seller will not show the original product or service advertised but instead will demonstrate a more expensive product or a similar product with a higher margin.

Game companies use bait-and-switch by making a product or in game virtual equipment that says it will do a specific task, and then after they release it without testing, change one or more of the effects of the item, usually after you pay to upgrade an item for the intended described effect. Even though the original item may be free, the upgrading costs real money, hence the use of bait-and-switch to describe this act. Terms of service does not exclude the company from changing the product without adequate testing upon releasing it, without any form of equivalent compensation.

But hey...... With the average age of the players of this game being under 18... you guy will be fine

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

The problem with nerfing is, when ever you buy a gun there is no message saying "you agree that this gun may be nerfed ect."
    This kinda brings it back to W A R T H's hole bait and switch message which is completely true
    I was upset when pbp was nerfed because i feel like its a rusty gun I could not fix
    I feel like its wrong for admins to nerf guns because as admins it could not affect them in any way
    I feel sorry for those who use iTunes to buy guns then have the guns be nerfed
    Because in no way did they agree for that to happen to their product and and did not expect to have problems with the gun
    Sure our accounts are owned by graal which means they can basically do what they want to our accounts
    But this still isnt right conisdering the player would have to spend their time or money on something they did not agree on happening
    I do things with stuff.

Refunds won't be added, not up to rec and I, even if it was still doubt it since it would ruin the games economy.
    Refunds would only have been possible if guns were cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Refunds won't be added, not up to rec and I, even if it was still doubt it since it would ruin the games economy.
    Refunds would only have been possible if guns were cheaper
    Thanks for giving an admin response to this BiTzSam- but hearing no refunds because Stefan/Snk made the guns too high priced is kinda frustrating. The fact that they are higher priced should make offering some sort of compensation a bigger deal for the player who purchased the altered gun.

Yeah, just like skreem said
    Its kinda unfair to the person if he gets nothing for having his gun nerfed
    I do things with stuff.

I'd trade my bar in for some event coins of something of equal value.

Join the Confederacy.... Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Confederate States of Era!!

That's understandable and you are correct about the Era Economy thing, but its just frustrating to wake up one day and find your bar clip is down and the reload rate has been slowed down. Also frustrated over the M4 reload nerf, since it wasn't particularly op, just a great spar gun.