Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shooting delay after reloading

Soldier

Shooting delay after reloading

After I reload any gun, theres a 1 second delay until i can shoot again. Its never been like this before and it really messes up auto guns because u try to hold it after shooting but youre stuck running strafe because the 1 second delay wasnt over. Could be another test like the fire rate and freeze, but its unnecessary as it just messes people up and reload times are already balanced.

Banned
    It was set to prevent immediate spamming after reloading it's actual time.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It was set to prevent immediate spamming after reloading it's actual time.
    Exactly, BitzSam made this update.
    iEra Player Relations
    Feel free to PM me any concerns/questions.

It's back again after the last time with the freeze experiment that failed? If so then that's pretty sweet.
    Author of EraAWSD: http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...l=1#post195094 (Updated 15-09-2015)

Just some music... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h41Rrk_6rzs (Updated 02-20-2016)

This delay with the bullets are annoying. I'd rather deal with people spamming then this delay.
    Can we please stop with all the nerfing and changing of the guns stats?

- - - Updated - - -

-.- if i knew the guns would have this reload delay, i wouldnt have spent 27 ec on my artillery cannon. It's already slow as it is, it doesnt need to have a reload delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    This delay with the bullets are annoying. I'd rather deal with people spamming then this delay.

- - - Updated - - -

-.- if i knew the guns would have this reload delay, i wouldnt have spent 27 ec on my artillery cannon. It's already slow as it is, it doesnt need to have a reload delay.
    if you use that as a primary weapon get some skill I hate people who do that glad your little toy cannon got nerfed. and is this hit recovery?
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    if you use that as a primary weapon get some skill I hate people who do that glad your little toy cannon got nerfed. and is this hit recovery?
    who said anything about it being my primary weapon.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post

- - - Updated - - -

True; both of your replies are true. About the nerfind: Era is pretty balanced now so pls stop with all these adjustments. And about the artillery cannon: This gun used to be cool and I'm not a person who gets like 1 ec a month, but nor am I a person that gets his ecs that easily :/ And I'm sure many are just like me so why don't you admins agree with my thread about gun refunds?

Banned
    lol banshee you're super rude.

Soldier
    Just remove the shooting delay already. Youre stuck running backwards in spar and take up to 3 shots sometimes, if some guns are causing problems make the reload time longer, not every single gun on the game.