Thread: New sks sniper

New sks sniper

Yo, so if u haven't already Known, there's 4 new guns on the garage door next to the classic house. One of em is the sks sniper, it does 9 DMG with clip size of 6, it's fairly cheap but I don't know if it's worth buying. Can someone please tell me the freeze rate and reload freeze of the gun and also where to repair/upgrade it so I know wether to buy it or not!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisgen68 View Post
    Yo, so if u haven't already Known, there's 4 new guns on the garage door next to the classic house. One of em is the sks sniper, it does 9 DMG with clip size of 6, it's fairly cheap but I don't know if it's worth buying. Can someone please tell me the freeze rate and reload freeze of the gun and also where to repair/upgrade it so I know wether to buy it or not!
    Never mind guys, I bought it anyway. This gun is:/... FRIKIN AWESOME, when graal announces the shop on news, please make it cost higher cos this gun is worth a lot of money than just 10k. Check out my channel chrisgen68 on utube because Tommorow il be making a gun review video of it showing the freeze rate etc!

Btw I replied with quote to my self cos I accidentally pressed and CBA to click the back button -.-

does it shoot through thick walls?

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    does it shoot through thick walls?
    Ye it does, it's a really slow gun but it feels so fast and smooth. U gotta time ur bullets correctly and so as ur movement that's why it's hard to use. But in my opinion, they should make this gun cost like 25k or higher than 10k. U will see everything on my utube channel Tommorow www.youtube.com/chrisgen68