Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Attention please read everybody

Attention please read everybody

Hello, my name is HermesWoop. I came to talk to you about a player named Dezzy, leader of (you mad bro lol). Just about a month ago, I met Dezzy and he pretended to be a real friend. He had my back on trades and was overall just nice. He later told me that he woul hustle me a purple brella if I lended him my green one and all my other supers. Trusting him, I lent it all to him and a week later I discovered he scammed me. After scamming me, him and many of his friends spammed me with hate messages. One message in particular though pushed it. Dezzy messaged me, "I hope your cancer kills you before our spamming does bae ". If you didn't know, I am fighting cancer and I don't want to say the type for personal reasons. I hope you leane from this article. I lost my prized poses ion and many other items from Dezzy and I want to make sure none of you fall for his tricks either. I will post a picture of the chat soon, thanks.

Never Trust Anyone In Graal

Same thing happened with me when I was a noob my pretty lollipop was scammed like that lol at that time I loved it as a katana XD and when I got my second lollipop I trusted a guy that would give me crab dagger I trusted him cause it was the night of Christmas.Some people don't have a heart

Hey I'm sorry. Just dont trust people that you don't really know. I only trust my closest graal friends with my least rare items...

Unlucky bro :/

dezzy can suck my big juicy pickle.

Wow that's awful. The fact that anybody would ever do that is just disgraceful to man kind...

wow omg man dat is so harsh D:

i felt sorry for u like srsly u friends with him n then he betrays u O.o gawd he is so heartless ;-;

I don't even worry about rare items. A year or two ago HW gave me a HW dagger herself for her birthday and after a couple months I gave it to a friend for free because I didn't need it. I gave an umbrella to my other friend for free and a few drag swords before to another.

Supers aren't my thing really.
    Roaming.

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    I don't even worry about rare items. A year or two ago HW gave me a HW dagger herself for her birthday and after a couple months I gave it to a friend for free because I didn't need it. I gave an umbrella to my other friend for free and a few drag swords before to another.

Supers aren't my thing really.
    Exactly what happens with me, I'll trade them for a bit then I just end up giving them away to friends