Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gang Wars

Oh ok then.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!

Gang wars will not he hosted like GST. Its a gang war declare so leaders of 2 gangs will agree to have a match.

I suggest making one of the gang points prizes an additional gang hat (only for gangs that have more than 2k hours)

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Gang wars will not he hosted like GST. Its a gang war declare so leaders of 2 gangs will agree to have a match.

I suggest making one of the gang points prizes an additional gang hat (only for gangs that have more than 2k hours)
    That's a good idea actually. Obviously it shouldn't be super easy to get, but maybe getting a certain amount of gang war wins will be rewarded by another gang hat, maybe for more than 6 people.

How do gangs participate in gang wars and how many members can participate?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern Sins View Post
    How do gangs participate in gang wars and how many members can participate?
    From what I know, don't quote me on this, gang leaders schedule a time their gangs will battle, and then it's like a 12v12 battle. I assume there are different variances of the numbers of players.

There's been a lot of projects happening but not being completed :/ Gang Wars, Video Streaming, Cops vs Gangsters etc.
    Check out my youtube channel!, XeeCuRve Graal. Feel free to Private message me your questions/concerns or if you just want to have a chat on Graal.
    Username: Xee+CuRve
    Thanks!

apparently cops vs gangster is the game theme lol.. don't laugh at the noobs who pm you "i'm a cop why did you kill me..." because they read "cops vs gangsters 2D RPG" when they downloaded a game and they have a point we all just forgot the idea of this game
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Lmao i still remember getting those pms. also cant wait for the gang wars going to add some fresh content that is always needed.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

Haha, era really needs to change the pictures and maybe even the discription of the game
    On the App Store. Both the pictures and description are so outdated....

Gang points and weapons wouldn't mingle, imo. Skins, on the other hand, would. It would be terrible to see a gang's leader spend all of the gang's hard-earned points on a single weapon that only goes to the leader. The prizes should be beneficial to the entire gang.

I haven't seen anything from Gang Wars, but as far as I can see, it seems like an open-air gang spar that can be entered from anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't need treasure, darling. You're worth your weight in gold.

Care to see my graphics? Click here.

"Starboard is to the right because all starfish are right-handed," -Gulliver