Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era Shells For Change

Graal Era Shells For Change

Hello everyone! Today I come with an opportunity to help others in need, the new Shells For Change Foundation! How it works is for every 1000 shells we reach, me and my buddies will donate 5 pounds in real life to a charity of choice. (Still debating on which one.) Anyways, to donate, private message my forum profile and tell me how much you will be willing to donate! FYI, the shells are not going directly to anybody at all. After this event, we will distribute the shells throughout all the newcomers and people in need. If you want to donate message my forum profile or email me at [email protected]. We will be setting up a Patreon page for this aswell so stay tuned! Our goal is 100k shells, thanks guys!

I am willing to eat a banana every 1k shells i get lmao not really.
    Banana Bacon Burger Ken

That's ironic because I'm allergic to banannas

Banned
    Wait, we donate 1k shells and you pay $5 irl to charity but then gives the shells to newcomers and people who needs it.
    I sense something wrong going on...

0% of the shells earned will go toward me or my friend'a needs.

- - - Updated - - -

0% of the shells earned will go toward me or my friend's needs.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Wait, we donate 1k shells and you pay $5 irl to charity but then gives the shells to newcomers and people who needs it.
    I sense something wrong going on...
    115% agreed

Sounds like a scam to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    115% agreed
    Yep

We have already hit 5k shells overnight and we have 25 pounds ready to donate, I want to thank you guys again for wanting to help others on need!

Ironic how one or era biggest scammers is asking for shells as a donation...
    Graal Era Newspaper Team

http://bawgfx.weebly.com
    Check out my gfx website for customs and gfx information!