Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A Question About CountrySide (NOT about its release date lol)

Big Cheese

A Question About CountrySide (NOT about its release date lol)

Will CountrySide be on the same map as the 2 islands we already have? Or will you like enter some place which warps you into a new level? I hope I get a reply haha ^^

Banned
    It will be a level in the server. Just like how you enter a shop, everything is made up of levels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It will be a level in the server. Just like how you enter a shop, everything is made up of levels.
    Except, Country Side is a gmap the size of the gmap we all roam on.

It will be an entire new Gmap, seperate from the Era Gmap (NorthRidge and Southridge)
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Sodapop
    If countryside was a level it wouldn't be big enough lol, so that is why it's going to be a gmap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    If countryside was a level it wouldn't be big enough lol, so that is why it's going to be a gmap.
    It will still be placed on the same server as Era's.

Banned
    It will still be placed on the same server as Era's.
    Era iPhone*

since we're getting a little technical.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
    Last time I checked a level in graal is called a gmap. They're the same thing, really. But the file in particular is called a gmap. Also, countryside is an overworld level/gmap. Though there are smaller "underworld" levels linked to it, of course. Like inside buildings and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerlatte View Post
    Last time I checked a level in graal is called a gmap. They're the same thing, really. But the file in particular is called a gmap. Also, countryside is an overworld level/gmap. Though there are smaller "underworld" levels linked to it, of course. Like inside buildings and stuff.

A gmap is essentially a notepad file that strings a series of levels(.nw files) together to give the appearance of one continuous level.
    Prior to Gmap, Era's overworld was just a bunch of single levels connected, and we only seen one at a time. It was a good thing, since alot of us still had dial-up connections.
    Tune in for live streaming action from gang bases, events, and other iEra activities, with commentary!

Big Cheese
    I know where it'll be entrance and exit. Notice the boat on the left side of the map
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3