Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Coing FaceBook Uploading !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    i just want my saber shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Would you mind telling me how many ecs you have and how many of those are from uploads or free ecs?

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Shut up just because you have what you want it's not fair to other people.
    You don't have to go and argue with another players idea. I'v seen in the free jerichow thread you said "shut up", you said the same thing. Now can you please let other forum members post freely what they want but not effecting other members? i don't think its that hard.
    Striker*
    -Have any question, concerns or problems?
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    Need help on iEra P.M my nick name is Striker*
    -Need further help? My email is:[email protected]
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

I agree with silents idea, to earn event coins the only way is to win events, if you realised the word "event coin" not "EC upload coin". Uploading even coins was based on making iEra popular on Facebook for more players to play the game. I personally earn Event coins by event coin uploads (not all of them), does this say I'm against this thread? No. i'm saying how actual event coins should be earned. 1 event coin upload every 2 days is enough.
    Striker*
    Message me on forums, click on the link if you need help: http://era-go.com/forum/member.php?410-Striker
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Would you mind telling me how many ecs you have and how many of those are from uploads or free ecs?
    Haha Katana is better then saber though:P
    Striker*
    ENjOY PLAYING IERA!!!!!
    -Gani Artist

See, the problem is that some of the best weapons in Era are bought with EC. Making the uploads more exclusive will basically block off anyone who isn't good at events from getting the best weapons. I could understand if they weren't the best weapons, but were instead, average stats and reaaaaallllyyyy cool looking. If some of you can pull the "I worked hard for it, and it doesn't seem right *sniffle sniffle*" sob story, then i can pull the "Only the people who are good at events would get the best weapons in the game *sniffle sniffle*" sob story.

The only way you can get a better weapon than a Katana, or an AC, or a luger, or a gas launcher, is to win auctions or buy either a BAR or a PBP. But, Auctions are limited (for good reason). The limitation makes it to where a good huge chunk of the community doesn't get to even see them happen. In my 1400 hours, almost, i have seen 4 auction sessions. Then, you have to be lucky enough for the staff to host an auction for that better item. In those 4 auctions sessions i have seen one umbrella go up. That was the rarest thing i ever saw go up. Then, you actually have to have the money, and luck, to win.

Limit the EC uploads and you will get equally sad stories about stuff not being fair.

Oh, and I think there should be 3 in one day, whichever day that is. But equally space them out by 6 hours. That way, everyone actually has a chance at getting one. All the ones that were put up, were in a 5 hour range of each other. It's kinda like saying "efff you people who can't be online cause it's 5 in the morning where you live, and here's 3 ECs for anyone who is in the correct time zone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    See, the problem is that some of the best weapons in Era are bought with EC. Making the uploads more exclusive will basically block off anyone who isn't good at events from getting the best weapons. I could understand if they weren't the best weapons, but were instead, average stats and reaaaaallllyyyy cool looking. If some of you can pull the "I worked hard for it, and it doesn't seem right *sniffle sniffle*" sob story, then i can pull the "Only the people who are good at events would get the best weapons in the game *sniffle sniffle*" sob story.

The only way you can get a better weapon than a Katana, or an AC, or a luger, or a gas launcher, is to win auctions or buy either a BAR or a PBP. But, Auctions are limited (for good reason). The limitation makes it to where a good huge chunk of the community doesn't get to even see them happen. In my 1400 hours, almost, i have seen 4 auction sessions. Then, you have to be lucky enough for the staff to host an auction for that better item. In those 4 auctions sessions i have seen one umbrella go up. That was the rarest thing i ever saw go up. Then, you actually have to have the money, and luck, to win.

Limit the EC uploads and you will get equally sad stories about stuff not being fair.

Oh, and I think there should be 3 in one day, whichever day that is. But equally space them out by 6 hours. That way, everyone actually has a chance at getting one. All the ones that were put up, were in a 5 hour range of each other. It's kinda like saying "efff you people who can't be online cause it's 5 in the morning where you live, and here's 3 ECs for anyone who is in the correct time zone.
    They aren't exactly the "best" weapons, they're just unique. Event items and auction items are extremely similar, both are thought of higher and sought after more. The Souizen and BAG (auction only) are considered some of the best guns, with the PBP and BAR (two purchasable guns) up there, too. Neither of those 4 high tiered guns are from events, so event coin items aren't the "best". Therefore, event winners don't always have the best things. Another example: the cotton bud and the bamboo rod. Both are exactly the same, except the cotton bud does one more damage than the bamboo rod. If anything, auction items are the most powerful weapons that are not easily purchasable.

They aren't exactly the "best" weapons, they're just unique. Event items and auction items are extremely similar, both are thought of higher and sought after more. The Souizen and BAG (auction only) are considered some of the best guns, with the PBP and BAR (two purchasable guns) up there, too. Neither of those 4 high tiered guns are from events, so event coin items aren't the "best". Therefore, event winners don't always have the best things. Another example: the cotton bud and the bamboo rod. Both are exactly the same, except the cotton bud does one more damage than the bamboo rod. If anything, auction items are the most powerful weapons that are not easily purchasable.

The Auction items were kinda part of my point. The only way you can really get better items than EC items are through auctions, or getting the BAR or PBP. So, to a simple standpoint on guns: Spend AT LEAST 43$ to get a better gun, or get EC for a gun, or wait forever for one of those rare weapons, have enough $$$, and be lucky enough to win. To a simple standpoint on melee weapons: wait forever for a melee auction, have enough $$$ for it, and be lucky enough to win, or get some EC rounded up.

I say have the $$$ for it, because some admins end up pricing stuff way over what it is truly worth, because they don't time the auction. One of the last auctions, a melee worth 15k gralats, went for almost triple it's worth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRR View Post
    The Auction items were kinda part of my point. The only way you can really get better items than EC items are through auctions, or getting the BAR or PBP. So, to a simple standpoint on guns: Spend AT LEAST 43$ to get a better gun, or get EC for a gun, or wait forever for one of those rare weapons, have enough $$$, and be lucky enough to win. To a simple standpoint on melee weapons: wait forever for a melee auction, have enough $$$ for it, and be lucky enough to win, or get some EC rounded up.

I say have the $$$ for it, because some admins end up pricing stuff way over what it is truly worth, because they don't time the auction. One of the last auctions, a melee worth 15k gralats, went for almost triple it's worth.
    A good solution to all of this is releasing more melees that are on par with auction and event coin items, but are able to be bought anyday, anytime in game, not just for some holiday or something. This is why I liked Jeni's Secret, except the items are not on par with these auction or event items.

A good solution to all of this is releasing more melees that are on par with auction and event coin items, but are able to be bought anyday, anytime in game, not just for some holiday or something. This is why I liked Jeni's Secret, except the items are not on par with these auction or event items.
    Mmhm.

You're kidding right? The lightsaber is a waste of time to get- its pretty much a reskinned katana (which can be beated by something like one of those morgan swords- ive tried standing there agaist one, neither of us moving, both of us mashing the button: katana won, but barely) with an awful blocking effect that kills you more than helps you. The most expensive ec gun is the Luger- which is like the sawed ak47, but has a faster reload, much smaller clip, is a little slower (from what I've seen), and cannot shoot through walls that normal guns can.

On top of this, since the only good weapons have to be rare (according to era logic- ex. souizen, bag, mp7), none of the new ec shop items will be good because with all the free ec, everyone will have them.