Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Coing FaceBook Uploading !

Im one of the 15-20 people who got saber without ec uploads c: but lol x.x after us that fb upload started and around 10 people already got saber without winning much events. Do you see where Im going? Event items are turning into fb upload items. Why dont you just open a fb shop with fb coins? Dont destroy events..
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Fb coin currency is actually a good idea. But then people will whine about not being able to buy ec items with it..

Banned
    1 ever 24 hours is fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmitten View Post
    shhh shhh im fine with it rn going for a big prize as soon as im done ill complain
    I'm not fine with it so as those with sabers. Keep in mind it's going over board.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Im one of the 15-20 people who got saber without ec uploads c: but lol x.x after us that fb upload started and around 10 people already got saber without winning much events. Do you see where Im going? Event items are turning into fb upload items. Why dont you just open a fb shop with fb coins? Dont destroy events..
    FB ec melee for newbs? ok

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    Haha Katana is better then saber though:P
    U be jelly strikerrrr!>:]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Poorface View Post
    You're kidding right? The lightsaber is a waste of time to get- its pretty much a reskinned katana (which can be beated by something like one of those morgan swords- ive tried standing there agaist one, neither of us moving, both of us mashing the button: katana won, but barely) with an awful blocking effect that kills you more than helps you. The most expensive ec gun is the Luger- which is like the sawed ak47, but has a faster reload, much smaller clip, is a little slower (from what I've seen), and cannot shoot through walls that normal guns can.

On top of this, since the only good weapons have to be rare (according to era logic- ex. souizen, bag, mp7), none of the new ec shop items will be good because with all the free ec, everyone will have them.
    I remember they kept buffing it in the past when njc got saber first. Water stand glitch when spin, overpowered. And now, katana seems stronger with Long Range attack.

FB coins for FB uploads, and EC coins for events! DONE!

How to contact me?

In-game name currently: ZombiEk" Ciprioni
    Current gang owned: Mayhem
    Facebook: Shannon Gallagher
    Email: [email protected]
    Push notifications: enabled

Ask me any questions/concerns!

To me it sounds like ec hoards. The same people win events most of the time. It gets boring. Just because you have an item why does it matter if other people get it? It's not like its droppable and the value is going down. Also the chances if getting EVERY ec upload in a day is not likely. If they only do one ec upload and they do it at join eastern time, the people across the ocean never get an ec upload. They do spread them out nicely so everyone gets a chance. Only way you could get all 3 is to play 24 hours.

I think instead of so many ec uploads, stick to 1 every now and then, but mainly host more events throughout the day.
    Also, kind of off topic, but if the new event shop is to come out, it needs more weapons-preferably some guns- in that 45-80 ec range.