Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Event Coing FaceBook Uploading !

I love uploads, but honestly:
    Its not human right to Get an upload.
    If its 4 every day and u only can Get one, people would still Get katana in like 35 days or 3 sabers and almost 1 katana and bambo In a year.
    That would be too easy. (but i agree too ur other post)
    I would say 1-2 uploads In weekdays, and 2-3 in weekends.
    And a little appeal for us iPad 1 players: the majority of iPad 1's cant handle events :/
    I could before, but NOW with all these players....? Nope.
    Even when i Get throught the lagg in the events house and Get too a door without crashing, I crash when I Get into a door. The only way for iPad 1's t collect event coins (if i have understood right that this is for all iPad 1 players) is when the events bot choose to do events or by uploads.
    And at the event bots events have i only seen race, car Dodge race, free for all and crab wrestling.
    (before they had laser tag, what happened to that btw?)
    Thank u for ur attention!

And it get boring when its like the same 5-10 players that win the event bot events :/

Banned
    Keep the complaints down.
    I asked snk and he said every 48 (2 days) only 1 EC snap will be announced.
    Instead of spamming them previous weeks.
    Still, I say give ec pieces instead of a FULL EC coin.
    Too many people with a good explosive gun and melee now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr Sekel View Post
    I love uploads, but honestly:
    Its not human right to Get an upload.
    If its 4 every day and u only can Get one, people would still Get katana in like 35 days or 3 sabers and almost 1 katana and bambo In a year.
    That would be too easy. (but i agree too ur other post)
    I would say 1-2 uploads In weekdays, and 2-3 in weekends.
    And a little appeal for us iPad 1 players: the majority of iPad 1's cant handle events :/
    I could before, but NOW with all these players....? Nope.
    Even when i Get throught the lagg in the events house and Get too a door without crashing, I crash when I Get into a door. The only way for iPad 1's t collect event coins (if i have understood right that this is for all iPad 1 players) is when the events bot choose to do events or by uploads.
    And at the event bots events have i only seen race, car Dodge race, free for all and crab wrestling.
    (before they had laser tag, what happened to that btw?)
    Thank u for ur attention!
    You didn't look at all that I said. I said that those time periods would occur twice a week. Meaning the most you could get in a month is 8. So lets see......It would take 4 months to get 32 EC. Meaning over a year to get a saber. And that's only saying that you manage to partake in each time period and are online for one of the uploads in each of those periods. This would make the EC more available than now, but still take a long while to get items you want.

Banned
    The ec upload should be a daily thing, once every 24 hours you log into era and upload 10 fb snapshots to get a freebie you should get a ec with that freebie too. Seriously ec snapshots always happen at like 12-3am in the morning, i aint got no time fo dat im too busy catchin Z's

I agree but I haven't seen many events lately I yesterday and te day before yesterday no one hosted....

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2874 View Post
    I agree but I haven't seen many events lately I yesterday and te day before yesterday no one hosted....
    That's true yesterday, only 1 admin hosted events all day.

It probably depends on your time zone though, redboy just hosted .