Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Idea pick(Admins read)

Idea pick(Admins read)

There are so many future improvement ideas! And ik you admins love some of them. There are at least 1400 ideas in this section. When that number reaches 1500,the admins should vote on two favorite ideas out of what they seen to be implemented into the game. The two ideas with the most votes gets picked and the creator of the thread will be messaged letting them know. And obviously,they will add it after their next biggest project is done.
    #DoItForTheGamers

(Sincerely sorry if this shouldn't be under future improvements.)

Most ideas suggested on these forums are useless or impossible to implement. Admins struggle to complete their own projects let alone ones suggested by other people that they will feel less passionately about. It would only lead to more unfinished and worse quality projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Most ideas suggested on these forums are useless or impossible to implement. Admins struggle to complete their own projects let alone ones suggested by other people that they will *(feel less passionately)* about. It would only lead to more unfinished and worse quality projects.
    I don't think you read this right. It's ideas THEY like. So they wouldn't mind doing it. And when adding the ideas they picked,it'll be after all major projects so they won't be stressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zegshock View Post
    I don't think you read this right. It's ideas THEY like. So they wouldn't mind doing it. And when adding the ideas they picked,it'll be after all major projects so they won't be stressed.
    But when they struggle doing their own projects how can they be motivated to do other peoples ideas. And they will never be done with major projects because they are never finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    But when they struggle doing their own projects how can they be motivated to do other peoples ideas. And they will never be done with major projects because they are never finished.
    Yet again,I said it's AFTER they are completed. Then while players are experimenting with the new finished project,they can move onto these. Anyways,admins would know how to deal with it.

I think this is a rly good idea ecause i see alot of ideas in the futre improvement section that have a lot of potential. Te person with the idea should also get rewarded, as well as having there idea in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I think this is a rly good idea ecause i see alot of ideas in the futre improvement section that have a lot of potential. Te person with the idea should also get rewarded, as well as having there idea in the game
    The reward is getting your idea picked lol. XD
    And yes,they will make a way to give you credit.

Banned
    *cough* they will pick the most easiest idea *cough*
    And I have to agree with Greg, most of the ideas given are way beyond the limit, nobody can finish the idea so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    And I have to agree with Greg, most of the ideas given are way beyond the limit, nobody can finish the idea so fast.
    I have to agree with you here. Some of these ideas are CRAZZYYYY. So they will simply pick the easiest ones to do even if they are not good. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Exactly, if it was up to me, I'd pick some thread that says 'Fix this event' (which has already been fixed).
    -Johnaudi