Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Auctions

Lightbulb Auctions

many people miss auction because their in different countries and different countries has a different time

i have an idea for auctions system !
    Each room has it own auction time to host it , when it time gets finished only 3 random items can be hosted in a room
    so every room has it own time

Big Cheese
    Not sure about this, man; there are wayyyyyyyyyyy more than 3 time zones

Banned
    Auctions were never done correctly where I'm from...I find bias to be rising pretty fast.

ya for est they happen around 6 oclock... so you stay up all night or wake up super early

Auctions last night were terrible. The auctions were hosted an hour before the timer ended, so a lot of people missed the auctions altogether. People were ripped off, as prices were way to high. As I said on my own thread, a single Raffica went for 217k...

They auctioned a dual diablo for way too long, I am not sure about the listed changes, but they really need to stick with the schedule.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Auctions last night were terrible. The auctions were hosted an hour before the timer ended, so a lot of people missed the auctions altogether. People were ripped off, as prices were way to high. As I said on my own thread, a single Raffica went for 217k...
    If people didn't auction at the beginning, and waited a little bit, prices would be lower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    They auctioned a dual diablo for way too long, I am not sure about the listed changes, but they really need to stick with the schedule.
    That was just bad. Diablo duels went for like 10k in he shop last halloween, and someone paid 127k.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    If people didn't auction at the beginning, and waited a little bit, prices would be lower.
    You can't blame this on the players. I agree, I don't see why they wouldn't wait for the timer to go down, but these players just want auction items. It's weird. The admins take advantage of their unknowingness, and auction items for too long. Auctions are too rare, and guns like Diablo duels shouldn't be hosted. Stick to auction exclusive weapons like the souizen or ss50-a3, if auctions are only going to be every 14 days.

But, it wasn't good of the admins who hosted the auctions, to host them an hour beforehand. It defeated the purpose of the new auction timer altogether.

Sorry if it sounds like on lashing out. I'm jug a little disappointed in the whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    That was just bad. Diablo duels went for like 10k in he shop last halloween, and someone paid 127k.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't blame this on the players. I agree, I don't see why they wouldn't wait for the timer to go down, but these players just want auction items. It's weird.

But, it wasn't good of the admins who hosted the auctions, to host them an hour beforehand. It defeated the purpose of the new auction timer altogether.
    Ya I agree with this. I'm not really blaming players nor admins for the length of time for each auctioned item. For one, players don't know how long the item is auctioned for which is probably why its price is raised so high early. And two, I just figured, if items are wanted lower, players shouldn't bid that early. It's not blaming, more like a suggestion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

127k dual diablos seem good to me. Little cheaper like 110k would be amazing but I think dual diablos are worth it. Pretty cool looking guns,especially with the blood. And it's damage is fine enough to carry it around with you.

- - - Updated - - -

My idiot self bought the bow and arrows from Halloween shop except for diablos. ;
    I blame the Hunger Games...