Red umbrella:90k-97k
    White umbrella: 90-97k
    Purple Umbrella:120-130k
    Gold umbrella: 260-300k
    Rainbow umbrella: 650k+
    Hw Wand: 80-90k
    Panda hammer:85-90k
    Cat melee: 19-20k
    Lollipop sword (rare) ; also known as Huge loli sword(the one that heals): around 20k+
    Chainsaw: 14-15k
    Crayon:7-9k
    La chancla: 7-7.5k
    toy hammer: 5-6k
    Ice blade: 7.5-8.5k
    Panda hug: 1-2k (unfortunately)
    Elite Blade : 35-45k
    Pink sapphire dagger: 3-3.5k
    Spear trash pic: 3-4k
    Paintbrush-4k
    Pen tp: 5-6k
    Pencil Tp : 3k+
    Cigark+
    Syringek+
    Pickaxe: 17-19.5k
    Pepper Pickaxe: 7.5-9k
    Green drag sword: 15-16k
    Red drag swords: 16-18k
    Skate tp: 11.5-12.5k
    Rainbow skate tp: 15-17k
    Chaplain dagger: 28-31k
    Special fb axe: 4k
    Mushroom dagger: 350k+
    Kenshi katana: 35-40k
    Zombie Morph: 700k+
    Modern katana: 700k+
    Layerd sword: 28-32k
    Layerd dagger: 800k+
    Layerd Saber: 250-350k
    Hw Dagger: 700k+
    Graalians hammer: 6-7k
    Superfartk+
    Flower Umbrella : 80k+
    Spiral Umbrella : 80k+
    Bunny Hammer : 3-3.5k
    Spdfartk+
    Toy bat: 800-1k
    Skull juggle: 1k
    Heart axe: 2.5k-3.5k
    Marshmallow dagger: 5k+
    choco bar melee: 4.5-5k
    vanilla ice cream dagger: 4.5k+
    wind dagger: 50-60k
    Bamboo Sword : (timo makes price)
    Beaver Bammer : (timo makes price)
    Mushroom Knife (red) : 300-400k (estimation due to 7-4-2014 auction-Mushroom Knife was auctioned and sold for 65300 gralats, winner = copper also known as chopper)
    Mushroom Knife (purple): 300-400k
    Mushroom Knife (Blue): 300-400k
    Lollo Hammer :700-900k
    Rage Blade: (price removed due to arguments)
    Fish Slap: 27-30k
    Alright these are the prices, please don't use older versions and happy trading =))
    Last edited by MunGraalian; 08-22-2014 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Updates

I compared this with your second version and some supers becomes very cheap and while other supers becomes higher...and i saw you selling those higher priced supers in trades...so are you using these so you will be able to gain so much profit on those higher priced supers of yours?? Well as you said before prices do change from time to time but not this drastically...and rage blade for 50k? Wew
    Last edited by Exceeds; 07-26-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Exceeds, I sold all my items I got gold umbrella and panda hammer to sell , I don't need to lie to get profit, and rage blade was auctioned way too much , it's still getting auctioned maybe 50-60k is too low true, lemme fix it thanks for the comment

you people do relize there is no such thing as prices. they go for what ever anyone wants to sell it for. if there are lets say 70 chainsaws and 35-50 people are only willing to sell for 28k then people will have to either not have it wait months to find someone selling for 15k because most are selling for 28k or buy it for 28k. If you get enough people to do it you can change anythings price.

Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    you people do relize there is no such thing as prices. they go for what ever anyone wants to sell it for. if there are lets say 70 chainsaws and 35-50 people are only willing to sell for 28k then people will have to either not have it wait months to find someone selling for 15k because most are selling for 28k or buy it for 28k. If you get enough people to do it you can change anythings price.
    Exactly. This is why I mostly ignore these threads, because I say the same thing over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

Big Cheese
    The originality of these names... Lovely. There's a Lollo Hammer now. Make a rorriM Hammer. A mirror for a hammer... Actually I like this idea.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake butter View Post
    The meaning of trading and supers doesn't even link together...
    Only fools would trade for such expensive stuff that isn't worth anything.
    All those shells, I can just sell them and get a gun or save for some item(s).
    You see how a regular mushroom knife can cost up to 300k shells(which is 3M in gralats), total bs.

Why all these negative comments, you don't like the post ignore it as myst said, and people ask for the prices all the time, if you don't need them someone else does, and yes there is something called prices ; people pay depending on demand and rarity and damage and gfx and gani , if people like it they pay more if they don't they pay less that's how prices are generated , if there was no such thing as prices then trading would be over, and to reply to your comment XSTARX I see pking and sparing useless, just for a number in your stats or just for a nice hat? It's useless to me, probably not useless to you though, we all have opinions I see trading fun and entertaining for me , if you don't then don't post a sassy comment, people find my post useful and trustworthy that's why I posted it , a guy requested it and it's good to help out traders , even if no one asked for it I would've posted it anyways people actually like trading and it's your problem that you find it useless (XSTARX)

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Why all these negative comments, you don't like the post ignore it as myst said, and people ask for the prices all the time, if you don't need them someone else does, and yes there is something called prices ; people pay depending on demand and rarity and damage and gfx and gani , if people like it they pay more if they don't they pay less that's how prices are generated , if there was no such thing as prices then trading would be over, and to reply to your comment XSTARX I see pking and sparing useless, just for a number in your stats or just for a nice hat? It's useless to me, probably not useless to you though, we all have opinions I see trading fun and entertaining for me , if you don't then don't post a sassy comment, people find my post useful and trustworthy that's why I posted it , a guy requested it and it's good to help out traders , even if no one asked for it I would've posted it anyways people actually like trading and it's your problem that you find it useless (XSTARX)
    The whole idea of trading is that there are no prices. If there were set prices then it would just be a shop. These sort of lists just give people like you an opportunity to rip off other traders by making them pay too much for buying items. The item can only be worth what the buyer is willing to pay. No one can set a price on those items because trading means it is negotiable and up to the buyer and seller to come up with a fair price.

Big Cheese
    Is there a toy car? they should make a toy car.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3