Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices of supers (V.0.3)

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Why all these negative comments, you don't like the post ignore it as myst said, and people ask for the prices all the time, if you don't need them someone else does, and yes there is something called prices ; people pay depending on demand and rarity and damage and gfx and gani , if people like it they pay more if they don't they pay less that's how prices are generated , if there was no such thing as prices then trading would be over, and to reply to your comment XSTARX I see pking and sparing useless, just for a number in your stats or just for a nice hat? It's useless to me, probably not useless to you though, we all have opinions I see trading fun and entertaining for me , if you don't then don't post a sassy comment, people find my post useful and trustworthy that's why I posted it , a guy requested it and it's good to help out traders , even if no one asked for it I would've posted it anyways people actually like trading and it's your problem that you find it useless (XSTARX)
    My comments not negative I'm pointing out the facts. You traders always complain that prices are to low. its because you guys make them to low or to high. the tazer is a great weapon idk why its 2k and then theres a red mushroom knife which the bee mushroom knife is probably better than and its 300k. this is why trading in this game is a joke.

Big Cheese
    I don't get trading.
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

XSTARX please point out the errors,
    FakeButter, taser is low because EC is easy to get now and the fact that it was duped dropped it's price,and I never complained prices are low, it's just how they are I just post prices ,
    Lord Greg, I made this list because someone asked for it, don't call me a ripper if you don't even know me, and by the way people always ask me for prices and I just get tired of it so I made a list, I made this list because people don't want to get ripped they just want to be a trader and to get stuff, we find it entertaining actually I agree when you said no one makes prices, that's true not one person only, lots of people put the price and they all agree on one price, that's what I post here, the price they agree on
    Anyways I won't be replying to these useless posts it's seriously just annoying I jut want to help the traders and if you don't like my post, perhaps report it =))

Big Cheese
    FakeButter, taser is low because EC is easy to get now and the fact that it was duped dropped it's price,and I never complained prices are low, it's just how they are I just post prices ,
    Lord Greg, I made this list because someone asked for it, don't call me a ripper if you don't even know me, and by the way people always ask me for prices and I just get tired of it so I made a list, I made this list because people don't want to get ripped they just want to be a trader and to get stuff, we find it entertaining actually I agree when you said no one makes prices, that's true not one person only, lots of people put the price and they all agree on one price, that's what I post here, the price they agree on
    Anyways I won't be replying to these useless posts it's seriously just annoying I jut want to help the traders and if you don't like my post, perhaps report it =))
    EC has been easy to get.

I could have sworn all the duping had been erased. Like duped items were removed, so technically there shouldn't be as many tazers as there were when duping was found out. Although I guess easy accessible ec can be to blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey Zanereth View Post
    Guys, it's a real live cave person

They are more likely to get ripped off by listening to people like you. You cannot get ripped off by only paying what you want to. Also lets look at this fact, you say that demand affects the price. Well if that is the case then the price is almost constantly changing meaning that this thread became nonsense as soon as you posted it. The demand is always changing, people buy the item so the demand goes down and then they may take it out of circulation. The price would have to change to allow this.

It's up to date Hun, and you don't know to judge me nor on my trading level, well if they listen to someone else they will get ripped even more , learn some basics about trading if every one paid what they wanted to pay, nothing would've been traded lol people always try tone wen profit by paying less, I tell people the true price so they won't get ripped and go ask around about my prices you will see that it's near or exactly the same as I listed it..(Leader Greg)
    Mystic; yeah they got removed, but it's value decreased due to it's duping before it was duped they where sold for 6k and then it got duped so people where selling them cheaper, when all the other tasers where removed the value didn't change ..

Exceeds, I sold all my items I got gold umbrella and panda hammer to sell , I don't need to lie to get profit, and rage blade was auctioned way too much , it's still getting auctioned maybe 50-60k is too low true, lemme fix it thanks for the comment
    Not a very good reason to lower Rage Blade's price when its 100x better than a rainbow umbrella that has NO difference at all to any other umbrella. The trade economy is stupid. They base color for prices rather than the uniqueness of stats. Rage blade does this
    - 9 damage
    - Burn effect
    - Heals faster than EC staffs (5-12)
    -Two attacks
    - Rainbow particles
    - sexy GFX.

Umbrella
    8 damage
    blocks from bullets.

Logic? This makes no sense. There are WAY less rage blades in game compared to umbrellas.
    In my opinion this list is not logical at all and shouldn't be used. Just my opinion.
    Roaming.

Big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    Not a very good reason to lower Rage Blade's price when its 100x better than a rainbow umbrella that has NO difference at all to any other umbrella. The trade economy is stupid. They base color for prices rather than the uniqueness of stats. Rage blade does this
    - 9 damage
    - Burn effect
    - Heals faster than EC staffs (5-12)
    -Two attacks
    - Rainbow particles
    - sexc GFX.

Umbrella
    8 damage
    blocks from bullets.

Logic? This makes no sense. There are WAY less rage blades in game compared to umbrellas.
    In my opinion this list is not logical at all and shouldn't be used. Just my opinion.
    Indeed. Its a sexc GFX!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShizGodsu View Post
    The trade economy is stupid.

Finally another one agrees.
    This thread is not something to be bashed about, it's just that trading in Era for rares that has good abilities in them and others don't is just unrealistic. Ironic, don't you say?
    Why trade for something that's so rare when you can get an item way better than it in it's position. I believed I've said this before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    The whole idea of trading is that there are no prices. If there were set prices then it would just be a shop. These sort of lists just give people like you an opportunity to rip off other traders by making them pay too much for buying items. The item can only be worth what the buyer is willing to pay. No one can set a price on those items because trading means it is negotiable and up to the buyer and seller to come up with a fair price.
    Another one I had to quote from; there isn't any traders who uses this forums just to check out the list of supers price. Their just here for EC, those huge amount of members joined are mainly just here for the free goodies. They were never here to help out even once or be active for a while.
    Likewise saying, listing these super prices are just redundant.
    Why get a red umbrella when there's an original one at cheaper pricing? Why get a mushroom knife(red) when there's a bee knife and regular knife? Why get a rage blade when you already have a 50EC healing staff?
    All this questions, they are meant to be questioned to traders. The name "supers" was generated from some trader and has even affect Era so much that even beginners are trying to trade for good stuffs.
    Last edited by Star*; 07-28-2014 at 02:07 AM.